PLEBAn Girls (and Guys) Party - Harry Dragon, Hidden Potter (with credit to VP)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

thats cuase i only just read text :reject: and my phone signal has gone AGAIN :mad: so i cant text back

hope you feel better soon DG :hug::hug:

lol i thought it would be yer phone! haha! :hug:

did u get hold of bev? ive not heard from her all day! had a msg about hotels nxt yr and they may be same if new tour manager where's isaid no it could still be diff as its a new person who knows of dif hotels - i sent that this morning at work and not heard back:huh:

ooooh ive got the slane DVD :wink:

bono_gal said:
Hey Mucca! :wave:

Dis, not much happenin here girl, only it got so much hotter when you got here :flirt:

oh really:flirt: even though my hair is a mess and its so hot my tanktop is sticky to my skin.......

Hey Jem! :wave:

I think we could all use a shower to cool of....just a bit....:wink:

Daddynecklace.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
It's too hot to sleep! And my AC in my room died on me!! :scream:

Dis, that post in the 10K thread in the lemonade stand. Nice. :wink:

YAY!! your AC died!! YAY!! DG is back:drool:

your welcome clonecaptian:hug: *salutes

I just totally like raped this from another thread...but have you seen this!! Its friggin beautiful!!!:drool:

1407b_bono5.jpg
[/IMG]

rachie said:

lol i thought it would be yer phone! haha! :hug:

did u get hold of bev? ive not heard from her all day! had a msg about hotels nxt yr and they may be same if new tour manager where's isaid no it could still be diff as its a new person who knows of dif hotels - i sent that this morning at work and not heard back:huh:

ooooh ive got the slane DVD :wink:

slane:hyper:

beach balls :drool:

NO I HAVENT HEARD FECK ALL FROM HER :mad: :mad: i need to go to bank in the morning and see if she has put £ in :rant::madspit:

am just uploading our live 8 pics to photobucket

mucca :hug: how are you?

Mucca said:

Cindy!!! :hug:

Sure :D

*almost-clone :hug:*

Mucca, my dear! I have a cozy spot selected for my guitar and her case. Only my room is always the warmest/coldest in the house depending on outside tempreture. So I'm lerry about putting her in there. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom