Pleban Girls and Boy(s) Party - we'd like 60 minutes with you, too, U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

And I was the one trying to get it to her before. :lol:
Sadly with no luck.

I can try to upload to tres site.

Have you ever used a site called Savefile.com they are the easiest by far to download from that I've found. But I don't know how uploading works. I'm just a downloading whore. :lol: Man SG owes us major love for this. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I may not need more, but you can never have too much!

My best mate was using the puter the other day and was looking for a graphics file that was named Bonni and she did a search for all files starting with Bon!! Bad idea. She couldn't stop laughing when it popped up a list of 2,000 files. :lol: Okay so I have a bit of U2 stuff, so sue me.

Of course it took her like 2 seconds to ask when she was getting hooked up with bootlegs and videos. :lmao:

:lol: 2000 images:ohmy: :lmao: I have about 20 pics of U2 :shifty:

Russty Cat said:

Have you ever used a site called Savefile.com they are the easiest by far to download from that I've found. But I don't know how uploading works. I'm just a downloading whore. :lol: Man SG owes us major love for this. :wink:

No, but it can't hurt to try it.
It won't bite me will it? :uhoh:

**savefiles servers are down.

And that she does.
I expect a nice Bono filled extended scene to be hitting my inbox.
Soon. *huntSGhint*
:angry:

:laugh:

Oh, fine, I admit it..She had me at hello. :combust:

I got your email Wild! Thank you! I think we have lift off. :shifty: SG will be a happy girl. :giggle:

Tre I'm an addicted person who has way to many U2 pictures. More then any girl needs. :lol: But its just so darn fun. Plus its just to funny taunting Mr. Cat with different random pictures of his nemesis Bono as our desktop wallpaper and screensaver. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

Tre I'm an addicted person who has way to many U2 pictures. More then any girl needs. :lol: But its just so darn fun. Plus its just to funny taunting Mr. Cat with different random pictures of his nemesis Bono as our desktop wallpaper and screensaver. :giggle:

:lol: I know how that goes, I'm addicted the same way with bootlegs (not just U2) :drool: :wink:

lHave a good day Wild! :hug: :heart:

Well um if we count the pictures on disc then we really get into scary territory. :lol: And I have tons more pictures on here, but those are mostly Pearl Jam and different pictures that are ideas for future tattoos. My tattoo file has about 200 pictures in it. :lol:

Dave Matthews is good. :yes:

I do need to branch out more as well. All I have are Pearl Jam and U2, a few Neil Finn/Crowded House things.

Once I get my U2 fill I'll start searching for others.

I'm so jealous you got to see them live! I love the violinist! :drool: The whole band is just so different and totally rocks! I had an ex-boyfriend who was majorly into them and had seen them live like 20 times.

:lol: Your alot like me! Once I get addicted I can never have to much. My husband thought it was insane when the PJ stuff started, but he was old school by the time this tour started so he was all good about taking time off from work to watch our kids and making sure my truck was running good for all the driving to get to shows. :giggle: There is a special place in heaven for family members and loved ones of music addicts.

Oh man I'm horrible, my daughter who is 6 just came in to tell me "You know I love Bono, but can ya love him a little quieter, your gonna wake the baby up." :lol:

Russty Cat said:
I'm so jealous you got to see them live! I love the violinist! :drool: The whole band is just so different and totally rocks! I had an ex-boyfriend who was majorly into them and had seen them live like 20 times.

:lol: Your alot like me! Once I get addicted I can never have to much. My husband thought it was insane when the PJ stuff started, but he was old school by the time this tour started so he was all good about taking time off from work to watch our kids and making sure my truck was running good for all the driving to get to shows. :giggle: There is a special place in heaven for family members and loved ones of music addicts.

every person in DMB is very good at their instrument :rockon:

I am very addicted to live music, I went to far too many concerts this year:wink:

Live music is the best. Sadly it was a bad year for me. I only got 3 live shows. :( I'm hoping we can do alot more next year. Pearl Jam has an album coming out next year so I'm hoping to get at least 2 or 3 shows just out of them. We usually do a whole west coast jaunt if we can afford it. Thank the lord for cheap fan club seats! :dance: :rockon:

the rockin edge said:

lots of bruce cockburn. and some dave matthews, mark knopfler, eric clapton, oasis. I'm still trying to branch out into more bands bootlegs :wink:

I do have more U2 than anything else though :D

you like Oasis? :love:

you don't happen to have 6/22/05 from NYC do you? :shifty:

I've had no blue crack forever. :crack:

Things have been crazy the past few days. I'd get into it, but I feel weird just saying it with no one around. :sigh:

Going to catch up...

But on a brighter note, it looks like I'll be getting OOTS in Boston! :hyper:

That sounds wrong for some reason. :huh: :lmao:

Talking to myself sucks. :grumpy:

I miss you all sooo much!! :( :hug: :heart:

Last edited:
Fly :hug:

I'm still here for 10 more minutes. Then off to anatomy lab! :happy: :slant:

I think when I get home later I'm going to get a pint of Ben and Jerry's Low Fat Brownie Frozen Yogurt. :drool:

Bri! Don['t leave! It's been, like, 54935690360 years since we talked! :sad:

Afternoon darlins :heart:

I am in a bit of trouble at college....meh :|

Oh well....ill enjoy my life while it lasts :)

Anyone around?

DG was on myspace.....if she's gone i might jump out of the window :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom