Pleban Girl Party: Too Tired from all the U2 excitement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww :hug: BG, you never know how things will work out, thats not necessarily a bad thing. Give him the time to miss you is all :wink:

So when you do get to spend time together again, he appreciates you all the more :flirt:

Last edited:
bono_gal said:

Aww!

:cute:

Is he ok now....about his girlfriend and everything?

So happy for you!!!

Elmo :drool:

he's fine...he moved on to me :shifty: :lmao:

but seriously, he basically said that he liked me :drool:

and about new boy :hug: SG is right!

Last edited:
:yikes: Anyone know the answer to this?:

Which of the following is NOT a function of the immunoglobulins produced by B cells?

a. neutralize toxins

b. damage cells using complement system

c. directly damage and kill cells

d. facilitate killing cells by ADCC (antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity)

e. facilitate phagocytosis by macrophages and neutrophils

:hmm: Me thinks it's c but I don't know...

Sad_Girl said:
Aww :hug: BG, you never know how things will work out, thats not necessarily a bad thing. Give him the time to miss you is all :wink:

So when you do get to spend time together again, he appreciates you all the more :flirt:

New Boy missing me :drool:

:giggle: I dont think he's known me long enough to miss me :sigh:

But, the other day he was a load of his friends in the canteen place and i was waiting to get my pay slip signed and he was like waving round like mad to get my attention :cute:

All of his girl friends were like "Who's she???"

And the guy I was with was saying the same to me :lol:

And do you know what I seen?

on New Boy!

A makepovertyhistory wristband :cute:

Samiiii!!! OMG hun!

Least one of us is getting some sort of lovin' :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Which of the following is NOT a function of the immunoglobulins produced by B cells?

a. neutralize toxins

d. facilitate killing cells by ADCC (antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity)

Have you run down the usual list of Multiple guess techniques?

1st you rule out the one's you KNOW are 'functions of ...."

FlyYourKite said:

a. neutralize toxins

Not a function of what now?

See....that's why I never took science this year :lmao:

Sorry Fly...I know what some of those words mean, but not many!

Sad_Girl said:

Have you run down the usual list of Multiple guess techniques?

1st you rule out the one's you KNOW are 'functions of ...."

Yep I did that...

I know for sure they neutralize toxins, damage cells using the complement system, and facilitate killing cells by the ADCC.

My guess is that since they damage cells using the complement system they can't damage cells directly. Meh :| This sucks :lol:

bono_gal said:

But, the other day he was a load of his friends in the canteen place and i was waiting to get my pay slip signed and he was like waving round like mad to get my attention :cute:

All of his girl friends were like "Who's she???"

And the guy I was with was saying the same to me :lol:

And do you know what I seen? on New Boy!
A makepovertyhistory wristband :cute:

Samiiii!!! OMG hun!

Least one of us is getting some sort of lovin' :lol:

uh, it sounds to me like Sami ain't the only one! You've either got a boy with a nice crush on you or at the very very least a really sweet new friend who could develop into something more :heart:

FlyYourKite said:

Yep I did that...

I know for sure they neutralize toxins, damage cells using the complement system, and facilitate killing cells by the ADCC.

My guess is that since they damage cells using the complement system they can't damage cells directly. Meh :| This sucks :lol:

I am not familiar with the question subject, so I can't tell you what the answer is for sure, but I think your line of reasoning is sound. If I were taking a test myself, I would Guess it was choice C :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

I am not familiar with the question subject, so I can't tell you what the answer is for sure, but I think your line of reasoning is sound. If I were taking a test myself, I would Guess it was choice C :yes:

Thanks SG! :happy:

How are you all doing today? :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

uh, it sounds to me like Sami ain't the only one! You've either got a boy with a nice crush on you or at the very very least a really sweet new friend who could develop into something more :heart:

:drool:

SG you just gave me funny little bumps on my arm :lol:

I'd like to think that, but I dont want to go down the same route as I did with Evil Boy....and go all gooey only for one of my friends to get with him :tsk:

If I see him on monday, I'm gonna find out if he's going to this concert that I am....cos i know he's into that sort of thing!

I'm just gonna say, I'll see you there...or we can meet up.

*numbers tranferring*

:lmao:

I'm still a little sick to my stomach. I think I'm going to lie down and rest for awhile, but I will definitely be back on here tonight :yes:

Hope to see you all then! :hug:

Sg hope you feel better soon :hug:

BG :quintclonelove::heart:hope you feel better soon:hug:food poisining :kikes: its evil, i know how ya feel

Wild:quintclonelove::heart:

and Dis :hyper: do you have your pictures form your wedding/honeymoon yet? you must still be in heaven after so many good things altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom