Pleban Girl Party - Counting down the days to Hawaii!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww, well I'll gladly send you some of mine! :lol: It's breathtakingly beautiful out there, but the roads are treacherous.

I slipped and fell a few times on my walk, and also helped try to push a car out of the ditch. :lol: That was pretty funny. It was too hard to do with those of us that were outside, so the guy had to call a tow truck.

Hi flybabe!! You're right :) How are you doing?

Hey there Thora, I've come down with a flu... So I'm not feeling too well... :sigh: But I'll be alright :yes: How are you doing? :hug:

JanuaryStar said:
Hi flybabe!! You're right :) How are you doing?

Hey there Thora, I've come down with a flu... So I'm not feeling too well... :sigh: But I'll be alright :yes: How are you doing? :hug:

I hope you feel better soon,
I have been waiting for U2 to come to Atlanta,
and I just need to get out of this state for a while and I just haven`t done it...:rolleyes:
in fact I have never been away from here:|

Last edited:
Aww, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. :hug: I hope you get better soon!

I'm doing great. I have a day off work because of the massive amounts of snow, so it's been fun. I've been chatting on the phone all day with my friends and family, and just came back from a walk. Thankfully it's not been as boring as I thought it would be. :)

Here's a picture I took on my walk:

pb270005.jpg

More are in my journal.

Thanks flybabe!! So when are they going to come to Atlanta? :hyper: Aww you should get out then sometime... Travelling is fun :yes:

Thanks Thora... :) I'm glad your day's been good so far!! Has there really been so much snow? Thora, that pic is beautiful! :love:

We have about 3 feet of it, I think. That's my best guess. I'm way out in the suburbs, so we have a lot more of it than most people. :)

It's so beautiful! I have a pretty awesome camera, so I'm glad the pictures turned out so great.

JanuaryStar said:
Thanks flybabe!! So when are they going to come to Atlanta? :hyper: Aww you should get out then sometime... Travelling is fun :yes:

Thanks Thora... :) I'm glad your day's been good so far!! Has there really been so much snow? Thora, that pic is beautiful! :love:

I don`t know,thats why I`m waiting:sigh:

flybabe, keep hanging on to your hopes and wishes and they'll come true someday... Really :yes: :hug:

Oh really Shannon..? :sexywink: Did you see my e-mail? :)

BB,I`m only here till my parent`s get here,so i`ll have to leave in a little while,my computer crashed last night,so hopefully I`ll be here later too,plus I have been busy also with math and other things...

Back
Top Bottom