PLEBA worshippers enter here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I decided since my day is pretty sucky and this forum is devoid of pics, I decided to bring em all together. So Post your favourite pics of all the boys,

Come on down ladies, don't let me down,
I'll start things off
be16572.jpg

kb80149.jpg

kd11900.jpg

ba34602.jpg

kq82161.jpg

024.jpg

x09.jpg

Good day people

Hey Icelady! Cheer up sugar!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
Dont feel down, listen give this thread a day or two and it will grow! Huney perhaps during the week loads of Plebians are so busy, maybe yesterday didnt have time to post, but they will.....just u wait and see!!!!!! Please smile ((((((((((icelady))))))))) - look when I have time later I too will put mine up of Bono!!!!!!! I see ur a Sparky fan, and I tink hes fukin mega-cool!!!!!!!!!!

Ok huney???????

smile.gif

smile.......
smile.gif

go awn!!!!!

go awn!!!!!

go awn go awn go awn go awn go awn go awn go AWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya will ya will ya will!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
see?

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 11-08-2001).]

Mad1,

Actually I'm for the B-man myself - I've been posting so many pics of him of late I thought I'd give equal time and maybe open the forum to not just B pics but all sexy pics.

But, I guess my faith will be restored if what you say is true. Only time will tell I suppose.

wink.gif
thanks for the kind words

You know I'm with you Icelady! I've been dismayed at the sad lack of pics and the failure of staying power the pic threads have. Mad1, I hope you're right about it growing but it seems these days once a thread drops quickly it's forgotten and never gets a chance to develop. I do my best to keep the pic threads alive but sometimes I feel like it's a lost cause! Any help appreciated! Come on, everyone likes hot pics! Here we go Icelady! Come on let's get happy with some sexy UF BONO!
smile.gif

I626101.jpg

U389989.jpg

PG69124.jpg

lp71529.jpg

HQ38479.jpg

cS32683.jpg

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-08-2001).]

Oh yeah? Icelady the man ROCKS!!!

I luv him toooooooo!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

so tell me? what all do u like about him, any particular style as well? I see ur newish here and sorry if I didnt welcome ya (very rude o' me
biggrin.gif
) but sure tell me still, if ya like????

I have to confess I luved him in the POP era, it was the short hair and army caps that did it for me, BIG time!!!!!!!
smile.gif

but also, how he is now is sexy too!!!!!

I always thought he was gorgeous even when young, and one time mistook this guy for Bono on a boat sailing to Isle Of Man, I was very young and was so sure it was him, looking rather 'rough' from the boat, with Larry and Adam trying to comfort him!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was glad to welcome Icelady here, I found I had a buddy to drool over Unforgettable Fire/Live Aid Bono with!

sg65439.jpg

g880456.jpg

Id74381.jpg

rs79310.jpg

eS35453.jpg

YYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!! Shake it, stretch it and bend it, oh hot, sexy, flexible young Bono! I had such a crush on him then and I still carry the torch!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
Oh yeah? Icelady the man ROCKS!!!

I luv him toooooooo!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

so tell me? what all do u like about him, any particular style as well? I see ur newish here and sorry if I didnt welcome ya (very rude o' me
biggrin.gif
) but sure tell me still, if ya like????

I have to confess I luved him in the POP era, it was the short hair and army caps that did it for me, BIG time!!!!!!!
smile.gif

but also, how he is now is sexy too!!!!!

I always thought he was gorgeous even when young, and one time mistook this guy for Bono on a boat sailing to Isle Of Man, I was very young and was so sure it was him, looking rather 'rough' from the boat, with Larry and Adam trying to comfort him!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad1,

yes I am newer to the forum. I mostly used to come here just to lurk around and read but then I finally took the time to register and get in on the fun. I thought I had something to contribute that others might like. I didn't really introduce myself aroun though. U2Kitten found me out when I posted older pics and well the rest is history I suppose.
As for my B worship, I've been one of the lucky ones who have had a chance to enjoy them since back in '82 and the War days. I've seen every tour since. I must say the man looks better with hair than without to me - but of course there's different strokes for different folks. My favourite era I'd have to say if the UF era like U2Kitten says. She has been the one person who actually shares her pics with me. It's been great.

The POP era was my least favourite. Probably because I'm an older fan and really didn't connect the with songs at all. Of course still went to the shows and enjoyed them but they don't rank up there for me anyway.

My favourite vid is Two Hearts. Loved it, loved the jacket, loved the boots, loved the hair, loved the time. And I so loved it when they sang it during the UF tour of yesteryear. Seems so long ago now.

What do I like about the man - probably the fact that he's human. Probably the fact that like a human being he cares about the world he lives in. Probably the fact that like a human being he has a life outside of his ego and can check it at the door. And I like the fact that he's been able to stay real - stay married - stay happy - after all these years.

So that's my story.

I hear ya Icelady! He is hot but he's such a good, caring guy too, and a wonderful hubby!
Yes, being a fan from way back, and after being used to and loving the sexy, sensual, leather-clad, generously tressed Bono, the Pop era came as quite a shock, disappointment, and, quite honestly, a blow. I really didn't dig most of the songs and I found and still find Bono without hair impossible to deal with. He just looked like a totally different person and not one I find attractive, but of course we all dig our own thing. Other than that time, I have always enjoyed Bono's looks and fashion choices and have found him to be a man of impeccable taste. Maddie, it's cool that we can all discuss what we like best with no fight, ain't it? I adore and appreciate all other eras, his hair doesn't have to be long but it does have to be there, I mean enough to grab hold of and run my fingers through LOL!

I hope this will be a general purpose thread where we can all post our favorite guy, favorite era, favorite pics, as long as we DO POST PICS and keep this going! Save the tasty pic thread girls!

Here's a tribute to Bono through the years through some images of him:

jC97246.jpg

tr56240.jpg

e723579.jpg

3v64593.jpg

aL41023.jpg

dv38519.jpg

MMMMMM Bono (hey where did that girl MMMMBOno disappear to? Another lost PLEBAN)

Well it appears we are either a busy bunch or a sad bunch - haven't quite figured it out yet.

Just for you, seeing as we are the only ones that appear to be out there, here's a treat for you.

Did you see this Bono pic from Hugo Boss party in NY/2001. Guess what he dressed up as for Halloween?
In case you didn't here you go just for y'all(well you 3 anyway)
bono_dracula.jpg

My pictoral tribute to Bono's locks:

LONG, luxurious, luscious, and lovely!
xL68902.jpg

ru90997.jpg

*>snip>*!

SHORT, sweet, sexy and scrumptious!
Qa61537.jpg

zE80545.jpg

S260147.jpg

MMMMM, marvelous, magnificent medium hair! Like Baby Bear's bed, I think it's juuuuust right!
5125225.jpg

Ts41010.jpg

Originally posted by icelady:
Well it appears we are either a busy bunch or a sad bunch - haven't quite figured it out yet.

Just for you, seeing as we are the only ones that appear to be out there, here's a treat for you.

Did you see this Bono pic from Hugo Boss party in NY/2001. Guess what he dressed up as for Halloween?
In case you didn't here you go just for y'all(well you 3 anyway)
bono_dracula.jpg

Hey Icelady did you read the "Tell me this isn't Bono" thread? Go look, it got some funny responses to that pic!

At this point someone could post a dead frog and I wouldn't complain. I don't care WHO or WHAT you post but SOMEBODY PLEASE POST! This is so frustrating! SIGH~~~~~~~~~~~
redface.gif

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I was glad to welcome Icelady here, I found I had a buddy to drool over Unforgettable Fire/Live Aid Bono with!

sg65439.jpg

g880456.jpg

Id74381.jpg

rs79310.jpg

eS35453.jpg

YYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!! Shake it, stretch it and bend it, oh hot, sexy, flexible young Bono! I had such a crush on him then and I still carry the torch!
biggrin.gif

Okay, I know I'm an Edge girl and everything, but Bono looks damn fine in those leather pants!!!!!!!!!!!
He is, I think, the ONLY rock star who should be allowed to wear them! Usually you see other rock stars wearing leather pants, and they have these skinny legs...yuck! Not our BONO! Bravo!

U2Kitten,

Hey I guess the pic isn't a treat after all. So it's no so special. Thx I didn't see the other thread.

As for pics, I've said it before and I'll say it again, sad state of affairs it is.

I'll post more for you soon. And shygirl I'll post some Edgy pic for you too.

Oh yeah Shygirl! Not only does he look good in them, the way he MOVES in them oh baby! No one has or ever will fill and move a pair of leather pants like Bono!

Nope Icelady that Halloween pic was no treat under any circumstances! YIKES! Hope he never tours in that LOL!

For me, Icelady and Maddie, a HOT pic of Bono in Austin at the last concert! SIGH!
gallery

And for Shygirl, Edgie in concert! Remember that smile he gave you!
gallery

Our guys are HOT! More pics!

that is NOT Bono in the orange wig!!

I will post a nice pic anyway
smile.gif

Gq51078.jpg

Is11148.jpg

------------------
"I'm addicted too... I'm just addicted to being up here on this stage.
Adam, Larry Mullen Jr., and Edge. They're my drug. Tonight I'm feeling high."
-Bono, Tempe, Arizona

"I just wanted to say that I'm really thrilled
to be spending my brithday with 18,000 of my closest friends!
Larry onstage, 10.31.01

* U2TakeMeHigher *

Originally posted by icelady:

OK, it may NOT be him BUT it still makes people do a double take
wink.gif

Why wouldn't you post a nice pic
frown.gif

I'd post one anyway b/c i dont like that orange wannabe bono scary man.
smile.gif
but i like the thread
smile.gif

here's another one w/ "tempterbono"
Edge4.jpg

------------------
"I'm addicted too... I'm just addicted to being up here on this stage.
Adam, Larry Mullen Jr., and Edge. They're my drug. Tonight I'm feeling high."
-Bono, Tempe, Arizona

"I just wanted to say that I'm really thrilled
to be spending my brithday with 18,000 of my closest friends!
Larry onstage, 10.31.01

* U2TakeMeHigher *

Back
Top Bottom