PLEBA Party: Tell me why we don't like Mondays ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rachie said:

:hug: clonetriplet :flirt:

er...in 10 days! haha! should be a massive one tho so i dont mind the penalties of going over my overdraft er...again! :huh:

lol yeh i lvoe the slane one, my old manager kirk has it and he used to put it on for me when i used to have dinner with him and jackie [other manager and his wife]

not atch sat and watched it yet cos tj is distracting me, think it will be a midnight fest again!

TJ :heart:

Wish i'd been at that one instead of the week before.... I could sat i was at that concert then.....

Good Lord save us all:

JohnnyDepp-Sun.jpg

FlyYourKite said:
Good Lord save us all:

JohnnyDepp-Sun.jpg

:hug: Thanks Fly!

Damn! :combust: Johnny was my first love when I was young. I use to have my room wallpapered with photos of him. He is still as gorgeous as ever!

How much you wanna bet the little beaded bracelets he's got on where from his kids? :love:

Hi BG! :hug:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: Thanks Fly!

Damn! :combust: Johnny was my first love when I was young. I use to have my room wallpapered with photos of him. He is still as gorgeous as ever!

How much you wanna bet the little beaded bracelets he's got on where from his kids? :love:

Hi BG! :hug:

They are. His daughter made them for him. And at the '04 Oscars he wore a little band-aid she gave him around his finger. :cute:

WildHoney said:

Or when he speaks in foreign tongues:tongue:

Irish, French, Italian :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: I love that he doesn't care how bad he butchers a language. :lol: His british voice from ES sounds just like this totally silly voice my other Irish rock star boy does. I have him on dvd imitating old drunk British guy from a show on BBC. Its so funny! I asked him about it once and he started explaining the whole bit to me in the silly voice and I couldn't understand a thing he said! But we were both laughing our bums off by the end. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom