PLEBA Party: It's Bono's world, and we just live in it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

Soooo ... WHICH DAY ARE WE GOING TO BE IN CHICAGO? :wink:
I ask so I can make my bank robbing/lottery winning plans now.
No, I am not really going to rob a bank. I'm just b-r-o-k-e enough right now so that the idea is really, really tempting. I have very expensive habits. Like trying to live a normal life and pay my debts on my salary.

We are going to be there both days...we being me, Sarah, Ruff, Wild, Jem, hopefully SG (pressure, pressure :wink: ) plus there's a ton of other Interferencers going....Chi seems to be a popular meeting place.

did you see my message about discussing the details with you??

Russty walking around with a needle....oi....:huh:

Well anyways I'm off to finish up HP. My rents started complaining about me sitting up here too long and not moving, just staring at another idiot box...:blahblah:

Night girls!
Sweet dreams :hug::heart:

Sad_Girl said:
yep, 2,500 is four pages not bad, Mr. King! :wink:

And I am planning on going to Chicago, just need to make a few arrangments :reject:

So you're not talking double-spaced, are you?? I think he was, but as I said, I'd need to check. I bought the book. I'm a geek. :sigh:

Diane L said:
Hi everyone! :wave: I can't sleep, so I'll be all over the Internet tonight!

I'm going to try to find some things around here that I can list on eBay, so I can make back the money I've spent on U2 tickets!!!

Diane! How's our other U2-loving library sci student?!?

Hmmm ... maybe if I finally clean my apartment and take half my junk to one of those eBay drop-off stores ... someone might just buy it ... and I'll have both room in my apartment and extra money?? What a concept.

Russty Cat said:
VP its amazing sometimes it bettter if you do just a bit at a time you don't over load your brain. Some days I just go out in to the studio and mess about. Draw for a bit. Write in my journal. Listen to music. Sometimes things come and other times they don't. But I have a whole stack of stuff that sometimes months later I go back to and it triggers something.

I'm an all-or-nothing kinda person. I need to work on the transition. :lol:

jobob said:

Diane! How's our other U2-loving library sci student?!?

Hmmm ... maybe if I finally clean my apartment and take half my junk to one of those eBay drop-off stores ... someone might just buy it ... and I'll have both room in my apartment and extra money?? What a concept.

Yup...suddenly the concept of lightening my load is very appealing. :wink:

Hi Diane, Night Mucca!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

We are going to be there both days...we being me, Sarah, Ruff, Wild, Jem, hopefully SG (pressure, pressure :wink: ) plus there's a ton of other Interferencers going....Chi seems to be a popular meeting place.

I'm 90% sure I'll be going :reject: I'm such a pushover :lol:

it's Sept 21 and 22, Jo

VintagePunk said:

Not really. As I complained about earlier, this computer ain't the best. I've been missing stuff in the threads.

VP, PM me if you're premium. I'll read it late tommorrow when I get home and have a real computer and DSL ...

sings: And I must be an Acrobat, to act like this and talk like that ... I missed noticing going from Fly to Acrobat. I liked being The Fly ....

jobob said:

Not really. As I complained about earlier, this computer ain't the best. I've been missing stuff in the threads.

VP, PM me if you're premium. I'll read it late tommorrow when I get home and have a real computer and DSL ...

I'm not premium, but I'll catch you tomorrow when you're home. :) Do you have msn?

CeeCee said:
I'm werid guys. I'm chatting with everyone here, downloading from SG, as well as harassing her in yahoo. ANd reading bits of HP 6 in between.

Your a multitasker! :applaud: I tried to read HP and stay on here. Didn't work out well. :lmao:

While we're talking about writing....I love it but it's such a frustrating process. I'll have an idea for a poem or a story or any piece of writing but I just can't get the idea out. Then it will come to me when I'm not prepared to get it down. :sigh: I'm thinking maybe I should just keep a little notebook with me so I can jot the idea down. That way, they'll remain fresh and I won't forget about them. But when I do finally get my inspiration to write, and the chance to, I can write for hours. :)

CeeCee said:
I'm werid guys. I'm chatting with everyone here, downloading from SG, as well as harassing her in yahoo. ANd reading bits of HP 6 in between.

Your not weird. :lol: I always multi-task. I'm watching a Zootv dvd, downloading photos to my tattoo design folder, making notes in my journal, talking to you guys, and eating a snack. :yes: If I didn't multi-task I'd never get anything done. I was knitting earlier too. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:

Your not weird. :lol: I always multi-task. I'm watching a Zootv dvd, downloading photos to my tattoo design folder, making notes in my journal, talking to you guys, and eating a snack. :yes: If I didn't multi-task I'd never get anything done. I was knitting earlier too. :laugh:

And to think I can barely talk on here, and watch a dvd I've seen a hundred times. :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

Your a multitasker! :applaud: I tried to read HP and stay on here. Didn't work out well. :lmao:

While we're talking about writing....I love it but it's such a frustrating process. I'll have an idea for a poem or a story or any piece of writing but I just can't get the idea out. Then it will come to me when I'm not prepared to get it down. :sigh: I'm thinking maybe I should just keep a little notebook with me so I can jot the idea down. That way, they'll remain fresh and I won't forget about them. But when I do finally get my inspiration to write, and the chance to, I can write for hours. :)

:lol: I'm not getting much read, but I'm trying.

As for writing, I do actually carry a notebook with me at all times. Otherwise I'd always be wrting stuff on napkins and loosing them ala Bono. :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

I'm not premium, but I'll catch you tomorrow when you're home. :) Do you have msn?

I haven't had msn since the nineties. Seriously, I do need to get some sort of IM service.

SG: Thanks for the PM. Duly noted. Now to get days off work and find tickets at semi-reasonable prices ... :hmm:

I need to get some sleep. Stepmother will probably want to take me out for breakfast/brunch/dinner later today. I'll let her. :wink: It would help if I had enough sleep not to fall asleep at the table.

See you all soon. :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:

I try to always have paper around. I've taken notes on some strange things :lol:

I remember one songwriter saying in an interview that she once wrote the basic ideas for lyrics to one song using lipstick and toilet paper while she was in the bathroom :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

DG you should definetly get yourself a little notebook to carry with you. I have one that a friend bought me years ago. It travels everywhere with me. I jot down sketches, thoughts, random odd things that come into my head. And sometimes journal stuff that I need to get off my chest. It is so nice to have something handy if you have that great idea that you just don't want to forget.

Hi jobob! Hi VP! :wave:

Yes, that's another great reason to sell lotsa stuff on eBay...earning enough for grad school tuition!! I am aching to go back to library school in the fall, but I just can't afford it this semester. As it is, I'm going to have to speak to the acting dean and make sure I can hold my place in the class, as I didn't go in the Spring semester because of money problems too.

And yes, VP, "lightening the load" is always a good idea! Especially in my place!!!! I'm a terrible pack-rat who loves books and magazines, and that is a combination that leads to too much stuff all over the apartment. Plus I get a charge out of eBay...it's exciting when things sell, not just because of the money, but because you get it out of the house!

Back
Top Bottom