PLEBA Girls Party - We're one and we get to carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP I would leave well enough alone for a day or two, see how it looks after another wash and dry; it will lay a little different and if it still looks uneven you can touch it up then :hug:

sami0201 said:
VP, maybe give it a little while to sink in? Or if not do you have anymore stuff?

I have more left - I didn't throw out what I was using, yet. But I'm not doing any more tonight. I'd probably end up with a skunk stripe down the middle of my head, or something. :madwife:

:sigh:

Sad_Girl said:
VP I would leave well enough alone for a day or two, see how it looks after another wash and dry; it will lay a little different and if it still looks uneven you can touch it up then :hug:

Did you read the part about how I've been drinking tonight? :reject: :lmao:

But Sarah was supposed to help, and she's not drinking. :madwife:

I see :hug:

Men :madspit: Not havign a particularly bad Mark day, but by no means a good one either :rant:

Who needs real men anyway? We have TV and our U2 fantasies :wink: :hug: and sims. :shifty: when I have time to play :reject:

SG, help! You told me at one point how to make thumbnails from pics saved on photobucket, and now I can't remember what you said :reject: :banghead: I wanted to make my current wallpaper pic my avi too, and it's not working :madwife:

Last edited:
:wave:

After hearing about Drea's pizza, I was all psyched to get one myself, but guess who's stupid, and left her wallet at work?! :reject: :mad: Oh well, maybe tomorrow then.

I'm looking forward to the OC tonight! Hope it's a good episode, sami! :D

I've been watching the news tonight, and they showed the memorial service for the guy who went to my high school who died in Afghanistan. They held the service in my old hometown, and I actually saw them pan by my brother very briefly. I guess he knew Robbie Costall better than I thought.

Drea said:
SG, help! You told me at one point how to make thumbnails from pics saved on photobucket, and now I can't remember what you said :reject: :banghead: I wanted to make my current wallpaper pic my avi too, and it's not working :madwife:

you want the generate HTML and img code button;
and then the code you want is in the window 'IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards '

and I can try and make it into an avi if you can post a copy for me

Don't give it away just yet, sami! It doesn't come on for a few more hours here on the west coast. :)

I love Seth too, but it must be an interesting episode!

Sad_Girl said:

you want the generate HTML and img code button;
and then the code you want is in the window 'IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards '

and I can try and make it into an avi if you can post a copy for me

Okay, so I did that bit right.. but then what do I do with the code? Copy that into the url section for avatars, or do I have to put the code somewhere, save the thumbnail under a different name and then do the normal avatar thing?

(What little computer stuff I know I know because I have techie friends :lol: My friend Adam writes the User's Guide for ArtiosCAD, I bug him a lot :wink: )

Drea - you can post it and it will come up with a thumbnail you can save - I don't know about the avi thing; I always use one right off the C drive

VP - I'm always nicest to the people who don't know me well :wink: :laugh: :hug:

I'm glad you and she have gotten to that point with it; I really admire the friendship the two of you have

Back
Top Bottom