PLEBA Girls Party - We're one and we get to carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
Happy Birthday NI!! :dance:

Girls, if you thought my phlegm was hot...you'll love this. :drool: My nose started bleeding again and it woke me up this morning at 4:45 am, would not stop for all my pressure was worth. So we went to the ER and it FINALLY stopped bleeding at 7:20. :yikes: Long story short, I have packing up my nose and it feels like a tampon. :lmao: The doctor was like "you're gonna hate me when I put this up" and it was soooo incredibly painful. Then he wet it so it expands and puts pressure on my nose. I have a black string hanging out of it that is taped to my face. :combust:

Anyone want dibs? :flirt:

Wow....you must be sick to have a tampon like product shoved up your nose :hug:

No thanks on the dibs though....although I live with a medically knowledge mother....I can't risk her being infected with your germs...sorry...but I rather not have my mother in the hospital again. (Oh...if you were joking on the dibs part....I understand :wink: )

daygloeyes2 said:
Just popping in for a sec.

Due to me being sick, the administration at my school has talked to my teachers and they've agreed to let me make up some assignments that I didn't do. Which means if I'm going to graduate, I'm going to have to bust my ass for the next month. So I won't be coming on as often.

Hope everyone is doing OK. :hug: :heart:

I understand DG....you need to catch up on school work :hug: I hope you do good...and please eat and get enough sleep! I don't want to see a fainting DG. :hug:

Fly bring it on hawt stuff! :sexywink: I'll take ya phlegm, tampon gauze, and all. :cute: :love: I hope your nose starts feeling better though, that really has to suck and be a bit scary not being able to get it to stop bleeding. :eek: Love ya! :hug:

There's loads of extremely uttererly :drunk: Irish people in my house

NI is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :drunk:

He's at the emotion stage where he repeats how much he loves me every minute :wink:

They're eating chinese at the moment so i've escaped. Hope to get on later when they're all sleeping it off

Hi dis & dg ! :D

dg.... good luck :hug: with your "crash" school work!

Dis! :hug:
how are you ....any spring flowers up there yet?

WILD............. :wink: party time :D

:yikes: Fly :hug: that's f'ing scary!!! I''ve never had one [nosebleed] that lasted THAT long!!!

hi weldy ! :hug: glad your mom is doing better.

Hey Dazzy:wave:

Tulips are just poking through....another month and they should be almost there:hyper:

I'm gonna have to leave in fifteen minutes, it's House on TV :drool: I'm here until then, though, and I'll be back afterwards :D

Hey Jez :hug:

your U2 Manga.....
..i see you caught my suggestions in the bored/draw pic thread :D.

one other thing on Larry....I think he'd look a little more like Larry if you gave him a slight scowl ! :laugh: {laugh @ Lars NOT you, Jez}

THAT"S what I had wanted to talk to you about.

Dazz, thanks :giggle: I was afraid it was something serious :shifty: Not that I've ever done anything bad :angel:

I really, really appreciate you taking the time commenting on my drawings :hug: Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom