Pleba Girls Party: We're hands on......winkwink nudgenudge knowwhatimean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Frankie, I didn't mean to scare the thought from your head :lmao: I know I can be powerfully frightening at times :reject:

Just ask the poor soul who suggested Brad Pitt :madwife: :rant: I really loathe the S.O.B. :grumpy:

:reject: :lol:

SG, you could just put Hawkeye in a Hawaiian shirt or a red bathrobe -- since those are the things he most liked to wear when he was out of uniform. Which was about half of the time. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Only half the time Jo? :lol:

SG who suggested Brad? If you don't want to say it here, txt me.:shifty: Yeah, I'm nosey. :nerd:

Hi FB :wave:

:lol: I honestly can't recall - possibly one of the girls who has come and gone and whose name I can no longer recall :shrug:

or at least, if it WAS one of my usual girls, I convinced myself it wasn't, as a protective barrier in my subconsious :lol:

she's being totally straight with you DG! I know it's weird, but I think it was his name that sealed the deal :wink:

and she DID say he was TALL and dark and handsome :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Sorry Frankie, I didn't mean to scare the thought from your head :lmao: I know I can be powerfully frightening at times :reject:

Just ask the poor soul who suggested Brad Pitt :madwife: :rant: I really loathe the S.O.B. :grumpy:

:reject: :lol:
No, no, my short-term memory is shot. I'm gonna have Alzheimer's when I get older, i think.

Brad Pitt? :yuck: Don't like him. Never have. Don't get the attraction.

Now I remember my suggestion! Er, Daniel Craig? The New James Bond? :shifty: :reject:

:lol: Well if someone paid attention to some of the *other* hot men in Rings besides the Elf... (says the woman who also likes Orlando :wink: ) You know who Sean Bean and Billy Boyd are though - and Brendan Fraser for that matter :p

(I've also suggested Karl Urban (Eomer in Rings, the Russian assassin who frames Matt Damon in Bourne Supremacy :drool: ), Marton Csokas (Celeborn - Galadriel's hubby - in Rings... though you'd be better off seeing him in xXx (main villain and ONLY reason to see the movie) or Bourne Supremacy (the German member of the assassin group who gets to beat the :censored: out of Matt Damon in Berlin :drool: )

Brad Pitt :yuck:

Karl Urban & Marton Csokas - :drool: Damn fine NZ boys :love:

Matt Damon.....nice but I just don't get into him......

And don't get Frankie started on Daniel Craig.....she'll be asking for a shower scene next :lol: :hug:

Drea said:

(I've also suggested Karl Urban (Eomer in Rings, the Russian assassin who frames Matt Damon in Bourne Supremacy :drool: ), Marton Csokas (Celeborn - Galadriel's hubby - in Rings... though you'd be better off seeing him in xXx (main villain and ONLY reason to see the movie) or Bourne Supremacy (the German member of the assassin group who gets to beat the :censored: out of Matt Damon in Berlin :drool: )

Now that I think of it, there were some hot men in Bourne Supremacy ... :wink:

I like Mark Whalberg too for some reason....I tend to go for the bad boy image rather than the pretty boys......

There's a Kiwi comedy team I like called Flight of the Conchords.

jobob said:
Now that I think of it, there were some hot men in Bourne Supremacy ... : wink:

Damn right there were :drool: :drool: :drool:

Karl Urban speaking Russian/speaking English with a Russian accent is the second sexiest thing I've ever heard... Marton Csokas speaking Russian/speaking English with a Russian accent is the sexiest :drool:

And before you ask, :adam: is his own separate category :lol:

Gluey :hi5: Finally someone who knows who I'm talking about! :yippie:

Yeah :madwife: They've only just started showing the series here in NZ......what's up with that!! NZ'ers doing good and we don't get to see it!! :waiting:

I used to really have a thing for Mark Wahlberg :lol: :shrug: don't see it anymore

ok, I thought there were a few of you wholiked Russel Crowe (Personally I don't like him at all but :shrug: )

Don't know anything about Daniel Craig - and have tried Pierce Bronsan/007 and it was never very good :slant:

Karl Urban I may be able to do - will have to do some snooping for photos' even though yes, I know I should know his face well enough from LOTR :wink:

I did BB once and it was alright, although he wasn't all that entertaining on the grander scale.... I've tried and failed to make a decent Viggo, but maybe I could try again....

I just like to have a solid image in my head before I can make them as a sim - including a little personal knowledge, and maybe familiarity with quirks and behaviors, y'know?

Drea said:

Damn right there were :drool: :drool: :drool:

Karl Urban speaking Russian/speaking English with a Russian accent is the second sexiest thing I've ever heard... Marton Csokas speaking Russian/speaking English with a Russian accent is the sexiest :drool:

And before you ask, :adam: is his own separate category :lol:

Gluey :hi5: Finally someone who knows who I'm talking about! :yippie:

:yippie: Man Appreciation Clone :love:

I text him back: what do you mean by fun? His response? What we did last nite ;)

He never suggested stuff like this. And we didnt always hook up when we were together. But now its like he expects it.

*goes back to dunce corner*

Back
Top Bottom