Pleba Girls Party - we're at IT all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Someone told me your don't wear any :lol:

:shocked: :ohmy: Who told you that? It was supposed to be a secret! :wink: :lol:

And don't bother with room in your bed, loves, I managed to catch something about Wild stroking people in her sleep:

I think I'll join my stuff on the floor... :shifty:

JezSnape said:

:shocked: :ohmy: Who told you that? It was supposed to be a secret! :wink: :lol:

And don't bother with room in your bed, loves, I managed to catch something about Wild stroking people in her sleep:

I think I'll join my stuff on the floor... :shifty:

Jem & I were leaving and VP & Sarah were still asleep. I had to wake eher somehow it was either a stroke or a snog so i went for a stroke :shifty:

:wave: Hi Chickadee

Aw, GG, you won't even be my gramma?:sad:

:laugh:

:ohmy: I guess I just have more stamina then Wild then, 'cause I came last... :shifty:

AAAAHH!
Hawkmoon! :hyper: :scream:

Sorry.

GG, I would, but I don't kiss people I don't know. Or do I know RR? Or am I just :confused:

Ah, what the heck, since when don't I kiss people I don't know? :shh: :giggle: :kiss:

Ok, girlies, I have to go.
Wild, I'll see you later :hug:

Oh, and I fed some geese this morning....
:shocked: those babies grow so fast!!! They must be a pound each by now and about 12 inches tall!!!
*makes note to buy more bread*

Tired, this early? :tsk:
I'm pretty much asleep :lol:

And I still have problems remembering my dreams for my dream diary! :banghead: All I have is a snippet, featuring Larry, so I'd have to explain who he is... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom