Pleba Girls' Party - We Feel Their Heartbeat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
quick hello and off to ArtClass

:( FLy I hope things get better real soon :hug: :hug:

OMG :lmao: :lmao: !!!!!!!!!!
I didn't see that the lamb was WINKING at first {remembers convo on the possibilty} !!! :lmao:
:D :D EXCELLENT work, MBS!!

:wink:

hope everyone has a good day/eve/night!
hope i'll catch you all in the eve! :hug:s

Last edited:
hello hello :wave:

can't stay on for long ... need to take a shower, then eat lunch and go to an appointment, and do other things tonight ...

so hello, dazz and GG if you're still here. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
So, are we talking a Toronto Trip instead of Chicago now?

Where is Wild and VP and SG?
We need to start planning :yes:

Toronto Trip?!? :jobob perks up and starts to grab her passport:

Count me in! I can drive to Toronto in the same time -- or less -- than I can drive to Chicago!

Well, if Jem goes to Toronto........and Wild can come.......and VP and Drea are already there.......

I'm IN!!

:shifty: *wonders if anyone noticed that GG really, really needs a vacation*

I don't know, but it certainly sounds like it :giggle: All the better for me, I wouldn't have to pack! :wink: I think part of it may depend on whether Jem ends up over here a year...

I live in TO - in North York, which used to be a separate city until the early 90s, when the Harris gov't did a forced amalgamation of a lot of Ontario cities...

Unfortunately, I should go. I need to shower and then leave. :(

See you all later this weekend. Either late tonight or just before the Oscars.

GG - I don't think you need a passport yet, pretty sure a driver's license and birth certificate will still get you across if you aren't flying in... But I guess it's still good to get a passport :wink: (Mind you, I don't have one myself yet...)

If you're flying in, definitely get one :yes: I think the official date for needing one for everything is Jan 2007, but I'm not sure.

*peeks head in*

GG, you should have come a year or so ago, when 1 US$ = about $1.20 CDN :)

*scoots back out*

Oh yeah, about the passport for travelling to/from the US, I remember hearing that they were going to start requiring it Jan 2006, but that they decided against it, so as far as I know, it's all up in the air. So for now, all you need to cross the border is a birth certificate, and it's probably a good idea to have your license as well - and that applies no matter if you're crossing by car or by plane.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom