Pleba Girls Party-We don't mind a bit of crooked Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

:yes: along with Jemma

4.gif

2.gif

Yeah! :hyper: :hyper:

thats very cool :yes:

bonoishot said:

hey SG :hug:

dunno if you saw my message before but you're my wallpaper hero :love::bow:

that HD wallpaper :combust::drool:

:hug: Hey there. I hear you're coming over to my (sorta) corner of the world :hyper: Its gonna be the best concert ever

(I feel a little sorry for the guys... if they look terribly frightened when they go onstage that night, we'll know they've read this and are aware there is an entire pack of Plebans in the the GA audience :giggle:

Thanks, I get bored easily and need a way to express myself artistically (especially when I have writers block :huh: ) so I make screen art :D

Hi Darren :hug: how've you been?

:shifty: I have something that might be worth reading if you're interested... shall I send it through the site here, or do you have an address I can send it to through my own e-mail? (If you want it at all...)

WildHoney said:
My sister went into hospital at 4.30 in labour and nobody could be bothered to let me know :mad: :rant:

:shocked: Well that was rude! :mad:

:hug: Congratulations on becoming an auntie, though. I never imagined I could love a kid as much as I love my nephews and niece :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:shocked: Well that was rude! :mad:

:hug: Congratulations on becoming an auntie, though. I never imagined I could love a kid as much as I love my nephews and niece :heart:

I have 4 nieces , 3 nephew and a great nephew on NI's side

But this is my first Blood niece or nephew. I'm going to be godmother too:hyper: It's already been spoilt and it's not even born yet :hug:

WildHoney said:

I have 4 nieces , 3 nephew and a great nephew on NI's side

But this is my first Blood niece or nephew. I'm going to be godmother too:hyper: It's already been spoilt and it's not even born yet :hug:

:heart: I know how that goes :giggle: my nephews call me whenever they think they are being treated strictly or unfairly by their mom... I usually tell them they're lucky and they have nothing to complain about, but they like the extra attention I pay to them while they vent.

and my younger niece and nephews know I'm a sucker for buying them sweets and books

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Hey there. I hear you're coming over to my (sorta) corner of the world :hyper: Its gonna be the best concert ever

(I feel a little sorry for the guys... if they look terribly frightened when they go onstage that night, we'll know they've read this and are aware there is an entire pack of Plebans in the the GA audience :giggle:

Thanks, I get bored easily and need a way to express myself artistically (especially when I have writers block :huh: ) so I make screen art :D

:lmao:

oh my god the poor guys

god help them is all i can say :evil:

its gonna be so much fun :hyper::hyper:

WildHoney said:
SG it looks like it's just you & me :flirt:

Where did everyone go ???:shrug:

:lol: I was just thinking that, too but everyone popped back up. except for D. I think they're reading your smut mail :giggle:

I can't right now because I'm on a computer in the technical writing center. I'm at a seminar at the University and I logged in here. How sad am I :reject: :crack:

Hi Russty. :D :wave: :shifty: I'm supposed to be doing free writing at the moment for this seminar. :shh:

I already wrote one new poem (And I already posted it in Dream out loud, too :lmao:

I'm so terriby addicted!

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I was just thinking that, too but everyone popped back up. except for D. I think they're reading your smut mail :giggle:

I can't right now because I'm on a computer in the technical writing center. I'm at a seminar at the University and I logged in here. How sad am I :reject: :crack:

You just can't keep away can you :no:

But it's great you can do it

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Russty. :D :wave: :shifty: I'm supposed to be doing free writing at the moment for this seminar. :shh:

I already wrote one new poem (And I already posted it in Dream out loud, too :lmao:

I'm so terriby addicted!

You are so bad! :giggle: I wonder what you were doing on here. :hug: But I'm glad I got my SG fix. hehe

Wild oh man I just got the BP! :combust: I don't know how much more of BP I can read when Mr. Cat isn't home! I never get anything done afterwards! :giggle:

My damn dvd player on here is acting all weird as well! The damn puter has been acting up the last few days. I may actually have to turn it off later and give it a rest. :madspit:

WildHoney said:

What do you read it together when he's there then???:eyebrow:

:lol: No I don't read it with him, you silly. But at least I can do something about it when he is here. :wink: And he is so totally aware of the smut. Nothing fazes him anymore when it comes to the boys.

capt.lon82906281543.ireland_u2_lon829.jpg

How freakin hot does B look in this suit! :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Darren :hug: how've you been?

:shifty: I have something that might be worth reading if you're interested... shall I send it through the site here, or do you have an address I can send it to through my own e-mail? (If you want it at all...)

Of course send whatever it is to my email :D:D:D *ponders*

Back
Top Bottom