PLEBA Girls Party: Treat Daddy well and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

:laugh: I swear I am going to get you to an October show BEFORE Sept if at all possible! :wink:

:giggle: Last night during UTEOTW Gabe retreated to the bar with Mike forcing him further back (it was during the bullfight)... He ended up laying ON the bar with his feet on a stool and almost knocking over a beer that was sitting nearby! *snerk* You should've seen the bartender/waitress behind the bar killing herself laughing :wink: Of course, he'd snuck behind the bar earlier in the evening as well to sing to her... during EBTTRT, I think *g*

Damn. :combust:

Can you BEG them, on my behalf :giggle: for a Hamilton show??

Sad_Girl said:
'Even better than the real thing ' is stuck in my head now :lol:

The torch song of every U2 cover band :rockon:

This guy is on a Toronto area U2 yahoo group, and he seems really, really nice...and he's also a hottie. :combust:

I *really* need to get out to see them. :hmm: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Damn. :combust:

Can you BEG them, on my behalf :giggle: for a Hamilton show??

*snerk* You see, if you'd been able to go to the Hamilton one on the Friday of Victoria Day weekend we wouldn't have this problem :lol: I won't beg though :wink:

SG - From what I've seen from Elevation and October shows, the torch song of U2 cover bands is likely either Streets, Pride or SBS *G* Those are the ones most likely to get people up, whether or not they were up before ;)

Drea said:

*snerk* You see, if you'd been able to go to the Hamilton one on the Friday of Victoria Day weekend we wouldn't have this problem :lol: I won't beg though :wink:

SG - From what I've seen from Elevation and October shows, the torch song of U2 cover bands is likely either Streets, Pride or SBS *G* Those are the ones most likely to get people up, whether or not they were up before ;)

I really should have gone. :sigh:

Drea said:

yeah, I was just being a smart ass, playing on the words an all that :D

Sad_Girl said:

:cool:

Heh heh ... I gotta say I wouldn't mind having a Bono-impersonater of my very own :wink:

(Yeah, I know he's not an impersonator, per say ... but a guy who has the look and attitude down that well... :drool: )

**Thats a pretty sweet deal, having them close by, Drea :)

:evil: :drool:

3Stay.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:cool:

Heh heh ... I gotta say I wouldn't mind having a Bono-impersonater of my very own :wink:

(Yeah, I know he's not an impersonator, per say ... but a guy who has the look and attitude down that well... :drool: )

**Thats a pretty sweet deal, having them close by, Drea :)

*g* Very much so.. Plus all four of them are really nice guys, fun to hang out with... (and not hard on the eyes either...)

And pardon me while I *GUH* at the Stay wallpaper.. that's gorgeous!! Almost another "angel's" point of view of the two of them...

Drea said:

*g* Very much so.. Plus all four of them are really nice guys, fun to hang out with... (and not hard on the eyes either...)

And pardon me while I *GUH* at the Stay wallpaper.. that's gorgeous!! Almost another "angel's" point of view of the two of them...

I bet it's a lot of fun to hang out with a group of guys like that :yes:
And they did all seem to be pretty nice looking from the picture

Thanks :) I'm really pleased with that one. I'm working on one right now with that base, adding in other scenes from the video, seeing how it turns out

Sad_Girl said:

:bono: He makes it easy :heart: :love:

I don't know if you saw, but earlier this afternoon, I was talking about how I've put my brilliant plan to convert my sis to U2 into practice. :evil: Yesterday while we were driving, Stay came on, and I was gushing to her about the video. I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful man...breathtakingly beautiful...than him in that video.

VintagePunk said:

I don't know if you saw, but earlier this afternoon, I was talking about how I've put my brilliant plan to convert my sis to U2 into practice. :evil: Yesterday while we were driving, Stay came on, and I was gushing to her about the video. I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful man...breathtakingly beautiful...than him in that video.

StayVideo12.jpg

:yes: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
:sad: :sad:

I have to get going soon.

I can see this. I'll get there, scarf down some pizza and cake in 10 minutes, then I'll be like "I have to go home now."

Random family member: Why? You can stay longer!!

Me: No I can't. I have things to do at home.

RFM: Like what??

Me: Well, you see... *mumbles* I'm kinda having a bachlorette party tonight, as well as getting married to the world's most desirable man...oh, and we're having a baby tonight, too.

RFM: WTF??:huh:

Me: I have this whole secret life. It's kinda online.

RFM: *rolls eyes knowingly...shakes head in disgust...walks away*

*snort* :lmao:

And that's why I love my clone :love:

Okay, I'm very warm, which is making me tired... think I'm gonna head to bed and watch a dvd :) (Though maybe I should take that Best of one out, as some of those vids don't help with the heat :wink: ) Night guys! :hug:

Drea said:
Okay, I'm very warm, which is making me tired... think I'm gonna head to bed and watch a dvd :) (Though maybe I should take that Best of one out, as some of those vids don't help with the heat :wink: ) Night guys! :hug:

2 Words ... Ice Cubes

:lmao:

:hug: G'night Drea, sweet dreams

Back
Top Bottom