PLEBA Girls Party: Treat Daddy well and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Yup Fionan. Forgive my typos :D

Again, thank you SO much for all the time you spend doing this for us!! Between playing the game, getting the pics, uploading, etc, it must be very time consuming, and it's so sweet of you to do it for us!! :heart: :hug:

Mucca said:

Well at least you don't have dreams where you are supposedly having dinner with Edge until the restaurant floods and he turns into a dolphin :huh:

:lmao: OH man!!!

Okay I probably shouldn't share this on here, but I'm going to anyway. :lol: But Mr. Cat would probably kill me if he knew I told you guys this.

So I took a few sleeping pills last night and went to bed. He stayed up to watch tv, when he finally came to bed I was knocked out. He decided to cuddle with me, which he usually doesn't do. Then jump to this morning I remember having this great dream about Edge, lots of kissing, groping, and he bit me on the shoulder! So then when I went into the bathroom to shower I took my shirt off and I have this huge hickey on my shoulder blade!!! I was like what the fuck!!! :eek:

So I tell Mr. Cat later when he comes home that I had this great dream last night about Edge and it was very sexy. He starts laughing and says oh thats what last night was all about! It seems when I was dreaming he must have gotten into bed with me. He said there was lots of kissing, but we didn't actually have sex. :giggle: He said I seemed rather pleased though. :lmao: Thank God I didn't call him Edge! :laugh:

Nite Mucca! :hug: :hug: Great to see you here for longer&that is quite the vision with the dolphin!!!! :laugh:

Takes me all the way bk to the masturbating dolphins convo.....again!!!!! We just can't escape that now!!! :lol:

We're haunted by them! :scream: :no:

Mucca said:

:lmao::lmao:

I would've thought you'd be a part of the crazed Plebans.

Concerned eh? Must've been an interesting dream :wink:

I wish :madspit: I would've let him be my doctor :yes: but No, the concert just had to go on :rolleyes: :wink:

I have yet to have a really good dream about them. My dreams get pretty weird and twisted usually. and not in a good way :lol:

Bye Mucca :hug: :wave:

Sadly my dinner is ready as well. I am going to eat and then watch B on MTP and then I shall be back to tell you all how yummy he looked. :wink: :hug: :wave:

VP :hug: you guys are very welcome; I'm glad to have something to share. It's not a particularly difficult task, and I need stuff to keep my mind occupied at the moment.

I even went for a nice walk today and went into town for dinner, cleaned and re-arranged my room, etc... so it's no interruption. :)

Sad_Girl said:
I'm still laughing at My sim being Married to Adam but flirting with Larry :reject: and that Larry had the nerve to Barge in on them! :ohmy: :lmao:

I know!!! :lmao: Kinda has me worried about us living with the other two...particularly since Bri was practicing kissy-face moves in the mirror. :eyebrow: :ohmy:

Well, i'm off to bed now as i'm pretty tired! Should be on for a bit tom nite! :wave:

VintagePunk said:

I know!!! :lmao: Kinda has me worried about us living with the other two...particularly since Bri was practicing kissy-face moves in the mirror. :eyebrow: :ohmy:

:shifty: :hmm: Well, when she goes and buys a sexy nightie rather than the white cotton jammies, I'll let you know :lmao:

:hug: Goodnight Susan, sweet Bono dreams!

Becky! Just read that before going! :wink: You've entered then, i see!!! ;) :up:

Ok, i really am going now&it's 2.10 Am!!!! :yawn:

Yay! I didnt miss susan!! :dancing:

I'm right behind you!

I'm trying to now get to bed before the birds start singing and i'm doing it so badly!

Well tonight's the night I cant hear them! :)

So nighty night to all :wave:

:hyper: sims :hyper: great as always SG :D

Fingers crossed for Live8 Susan :hyper:

G'Night everyone :hug:

SG, curious...what does it show of the birth process? Just labour starting, then suddenly there's a baby? Or is it more detailed? I'm seriously thinking of getting this version.

VP :hug:

Just got back from the little October excursion (all the way to Holland Landing (Rob's place) and Bradford (where the show was)) a few hours ago... *g* Gabe mentioned something about a possible Orangeville show soon... how close is that to you? Not that there's anything definite yet, but I figured I'd check :wink:

Drea said:
VP :hug:

Just got back from the little October excursion (all the way to Holland Landing (Rob's place) and Bradford (where the show was)) a few hours ago... *g* Gabe mentioned something about a possible Orangeville show soon... how close is that to you? Not that there's anything definite yet, but I figured I'd check :wink:

Orangeville :madspit: That's still north of Toronto!

Gotta get those boys out of the boonies, and back to the SW. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
SG, curious...what does it show of the birth process? Just labour starting, then suddenly there's a baby? Or is it more detailed? I'm seriously thinking of getting this version.

It's cute, the woman grabs her tummy and acts all uncomfortable, then she spins around in a circle and it gets all blurry (which is what they do when they change clothes) and Voila! When she stops she's holding baby :)

VintagePunk said:

Orangeville :madspit: That's still north of Toronto!

Gotta get those boys out of the boonies, and back to the SW. :wink:

:laugh: I swear I am going to get you to an October show BEFORE Sept if at all possible! :wink:

:giggle: Last night during UTEOTW Gabe retreated to the bar with Mike forcing him further back (it was during the bullfight)... He ended up laying ON the bar with his feet on a stool and almost knocking over a beer that was sitting nearby! *snerk* You should've seen the bartender/waitress behind the bar killing herself laughing :wink: Of course, he'd snuck behind the bar earlier in the evening as well to sing to her... during EBTTRT, I think *g*

Sad_Girl said:

It's cute, the woman grabs her tummy and acts all uncomfortable, then she spins around in a circle and it gets all blurry (which is what they do when they change clothes) and Voila! When she stops she's holding baby :)

I'll fill in the details myself. I'm certain that he was sitting next to the bed, holding my hand, and lovingly wiping my brow with a cool cloth. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I'll fill in the details myself. I'm certain that he was sitting next to the bed, holding my hand, and lovingly wiping my brow with a cool cloth. :wink:

:shifty: Uhhh... sure! :shifty:

He wasn't sitting downstairs playing piano the whole time :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom