Pleba Girls Party - To B Or Not To B, There Is No Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Is it me or is SIM Bri looking a bit like a bunny boiler :yikes:

:lmao: Actually, she's ok. She didn't have any little hearts for AB Bono; she just thinks he's really hot. The painting was actually more of a gift to VP

So you sort of kind of heard from DG? I've been worried for her; since she hasn't posted in some time. :sad:

She could be too busy at school; had canceled days because of weather or both, I suppose

I've decided the only really bad thing about Sim World is that there are 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of dark automatically.

I'm SO Sick of the darkness! I'm ready for nice, long sunny days

Sad_Girl said:
So you sort of kind of heard from DG? I've been worried for her; since she hasn't posted in some time. :sad:

She could be too busy at school; had canceled days because of weather or both, I suppose

i hope so :(

i'll call her tommorow if i can

im too tired now, i'll let you know if i get hold of her :hug:

I'm trying to go through all of my Adam pictures and get rid of the doubles and the not-so-great pics... I'm finding it nearly impossible to choose which ones are the best and should be kept and which ones can go. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Pop Bono seems to spend all of his time working out for some reason :shrug: :lol:

:wave: hi Drea :)

:giggle: Maybe he thinks he has to be buff to compete with all his other incarnations :wink:

So a question about the proposals... do the characters just decide on their own, or is it some sort of points thing that they work up to and then propose? I'm just wondering because of Sim!Adam's proposal - it's the first time I've seen a kind of setup before the Sim goes down on one knee *g*

*:wave:s to everyone who said hi*

Hey :wave:

I'm taking a break from homework because I've been working on it ever since I woke up :yawn: And I haven't even finished one subject :mad:

Computer is screwing up :grumpy:

Drea, they have goals; things which they want to do, and if they achieve them they get certain points; something like an engagement or a baby is worth a lot of points. The setting is actually more up to me and something I do according tot he environment and personailty of the sims involved. That is really waht the inside of their house is like, I just put the candles out and bought the champagne for them, then told Adam to light the fire before I went ahead and let him propose :wink:

and now, I have to go :wave: Be back in a few hours guys!

Back
Top Bottom