Pleba Girls party thread- Hide the beer, here come the guys! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi VP :hug:

Sorry I had to leave for a bit to make an important call to my mom. :sad:

On a better note guess who I saw on tv! hehe Ruff! Yep baby, I saw ya talking to Bono! He was so cute when you mentioned getting a cold from kissing him! :drool:

Hey guys :wave:

DG I'm proud of you! :hug:

Jules You'll have a little time to catch up on my out of control story! I have a lot to do this weekend and need some time to pull it all back together anyway :reject: It's doing ok, but shouldn't be anything new until early next week anyway

Last edited:
*cricket*

wildhorses.jpg

I don't really have anyone to talk to about this so I hope you guys don't mind me posting this. I'm just having a rough morning. I was awake most of the night, not feeling well. Mr. Cat woke me up early to watch the boys on GMA this morning and after he left I started having really bad cramps. Now I'm having what seems to be a period. But the thing is that I just had one for 3 1/2 weeks with only a weeks break! I don't know whats happening. :( But I have a feeling if I was pregnant like we hoped my body is rejecting everything again. I'm gonna go see Mr. Cat at lunch, so at least we can cry together. I know its not the end of the world, but I'm just so sad.

:hug: Bri & DG

Thanks you guys. I knew this was gonna be a roller coaster, but I didn't think it would start so soon. I just went off my anti-depressents this week as well. So I think everything is packing quite a punch this morning.

I'm listening to Stuck In A Moment though and it helps. I know that eventually this will seem just like a small thing. But I still want a huge hug from Bono. <sarcastic ha ha> :huh:

Russty-if you want to go off your anti-depressants, don't just go off right away. Talk to your doctor about lowering the dosage eventually until you can go off of it completely. It's not good to just go off of it all right away.

And we're always here if you need to talk. :hug: :hug:

November can't come quick enough. *sigh* Just to be in the same building with all of them for a night will make my year.

"And if your way should falter along the stony path, its just a moment. This time will pass."

I need that as a bumper sticker lately. I don't know if they will ever really comprehend the affect they truly have on people. And I don't think I could ever put into words what I feel in my soul for them. Beyond the smut and all the celebrity. The music has seriously changed my life.

I found an old JT tape my dad gave to me and put it on in my car this morning. (Rental car doesn't have a CD player) Definetly calmed me down. :) :heart:

Russty-I feel the same way about them.

Russty Cat said:
\ I don't know if they will ever really comprehend the affect they truly have on people. And I don't think I could ever put into words what I feel in my soul for them. Beyond the smut and all the celebrity. The music has seriously changed my life.

:yes:
I used to think I was good at expressing things, I've decided I'm not. lol. But Jamalia did a good job summing a lot of it up. :heart:
And it's not just them and the music. Through them, I got this place. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom