PLEBA girls party-these threads run away like horses over the hill.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
:whistle: I'm wide awaaaaaaake... I'm not sleeping...

(Sorry, was just listening to Bad :giggle: )

(Not to mention I'm pulling an all-nighter, as I have to go have a shower and get ready around 4:30 or so :wink: )

:yikes: :yikes: Where on earth are you going at that hour, missy??

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: :yikes: Where on earth are you going at that hour, missy??

At 5am (which is when I want to be leaving the house)? Down to Union Station to catch the GO train to Clarkson station (Mississauga) to get to a friend's house by about 7:30... The train I want to catch leaves Union at 6:50 and I have to allow bus time, since I don't think the subway starts till 5:30 (and I want to have breakfast when I get to Union). We're driving to Listowel for the Spinrite Tent Sale at the yarn outlet there *G* Need to buy more yarn for the parental Christmas bedspread, and sale stuff ends up being up to 50% off ;) Mind you I'll probably have to go into the store proper for the stuff I need, but I'll still get my guild discount at least :)

Drea said:

At 5am (which is when I want to be leaving the house)? Down to Union Station to catch the GO train to Clarkson station (Mississauga) to get to a friend's house by about 7:30... The train I want to catch leaves Union at 6:50 and I have to allow bus time, since I don't think the subway starts till 5:30 (and I want to have breakfast when I get to Union). We're driving to Listowel for the Spinrite Tent Sale at the yarn outlet there *G* Need to buy more yarn for the parental Christmas bedspread, and sale stuff ends up being up to 50% off ;) Mind you I'll probably have to go into the store proper for the stuff I need, but I'll still get my guild discount at least :)

Holy shit. :yikes: I like living in a place where I'm no more than 15 minutes away from any point in the entire city. :lol: But good luck finding what you want - goodness knows you're certainly going to enough effort! :)

:hmm: I know there's going to be showings today while I'm gone, and I said I'd leave the key in the lockbox... but do I bring my U2 ticket with me just to be safe? Not that anyone's been in here longer than 5 mins, if that, but still...

Drea said:
:hmm: I know there's going to be showings today while I'm gone, and I said I'd leave the key in the lockbox... but do I bring my U2 ticket with me just to be safe? Not that anyone's been in here longer than 5 mins, if that, but still...
you can never be safe enough with U2 tickets.... I'd take them

yummyscruff.jpg

posterbookbonoscruff.jpg

4c66a1f0.jpg

Scruffy Bono :drool: :drool: :faint: :faint:

:scream: I am SO frustrated!! I'm sitting here with my thesis intro, which talks about previous research done in the area, which I use as justification for what I want to do (how I'm furthering it by putting two related ideas together and testing them to see if/how they hang together), as well as my hypotheses. It's 11 pages long. For the ethics form, I have to condense it down into two or three paragraphs, and it's fucking impossible!! :sad:

VintagePunk said:
:scream: I am SO frustrated!! I'm sitting here with my thesis intro, which talks about previous research done in the area, which I use as justification for what I want to do (how I'm furthering it by putting two related ideas together and testing them to see if/how they hang together), as well as my hypotheses. It's 11 pages long. For the ethics form, I have to condense it down into two or three paragraphs, and it's fucking impossible!! :sad:
:yikes: ......:hug:

Fuck it. Scott's supposed to be there to help me. I've got a couple of paragraphs filled with way too much information, I'm sure...he can tell me what needs to be included/excluded, and I'll rewrite it tomorrow. At least I got everything else done.

I'm going to bed. Sorry about all the whining, and thanks for listening. :hug: Have fun at the yarn sale tomorrow, Drea. And Snooky, hope you get some sleep!

Ok, so I'm walking down my street and at the bottom of the street is a building site.

Builder ass and everything! :giggle:

My appointment at the docs is 9am and It's five-past.

I'm power-walking like nobodys business trying to make it when, disaster...

Angel of Harlem playing out on radio city copming from the building site.

BUT I'M LATE!!

What is a girl to do, in a situation such as this :no: :shrug:

Listen to the song then run like hell afterwards!

Just thought I'd share that with you, mr. wall :flirt:

Back again, to nobody :sad:

Though I see snook lurking!

For Dis and VP that have gone :hug: :hug:

Yeah, I did the right thing :yes:

About an hour later I was in my Dad's car and he's reading a paper (not while driving :lol: )

He flicks passed the entertainment page, but...bubut... i see Bono!!

So I went for it lol! Yanked the paper from him, politely of course :angel: to see what the pic was for.

Shock horror...

Victoria Beckham is copying our B's style :madspit:

The girl got sense if you ask me :yes:

Do you not think so mr. wall? :wink:

*****mr. wall is my friend when nobody is here :lol: *********

I guessed mr. wall was your "friend" :lmao:

I just finished mowing the lawn........:madspit: its so hot out! I need to weed whack next, but I need a break*pant pant*gasp.....

Dismantled said:
I guessed mr. wall was your "friend" :lmao:

I'm so alone in the pleba world Dis :sad:

:lol:

It's the time zones that feck me up lol, all the Americans/Canadians dont get up till later on :madspit: and the britains are in work *me finks*

So I spend my afternoons alone in my lil-old-room in a rockin chair with a cat :lmao:

Any idea what time it is in Bulgaria Dis?

bono_gal said:

I'm so alone in the pleba world Dis :sad:

:lol:

It's the time zones that feck me up lol, all the Americans/Canadians dont get up till later on :madspit: and the britains are in work *me finks*

So I spend my afternoons alone in my lil-old-room in a rockin chair with a cat :lmao:

Any idea what time it is in Bulgaria Dis?

Bulgaria:crack: ugh...no..but I can find out for you hold on....

the pic in my head of you sitting in a chair all day with a cat is really sad:(
:lmao:

here you go BG

Current time Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 5:17:23 PM EEST
UTC/GMT Offset
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +3 hours
Time zone abbreviation: EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
Daylight Saving Time DST started on Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 3:00 AM local standard time
DST ends on Sunday, October 30, 2005 at 4:00 AM local daylight time
Sun Sunrise at 6:34 AM
Sunset at 8:27 PM

:wink:

^just in case you wanted to know the sunrise and set and the DST:wink:

but the time is almost 5:30pm

Dismantled said:

Bulgaria:crack: ugh...no..but I can find out for you hold on....

the pic in my head of you sitting in a chair all day with a cat is really sad:(
:lmao:

:lmao: I cant see the smileys until I quote it, but i really thougt you were upset! :lol:

Thanks for the times Dis :hug:

Ya know when someone says Bulgaria to me I think of the Jungle Book...Immediatley :lmao:

bono_gal said:

:lmao: I cant see the smileys until I quote it, but i really thougt you were upset! :lol:

Thanks for the times Dis :hug:

Ya know when someone says Bulgaria to me I think of the Jungle Book...Immediatley :lmao:

you cannot see the smileys? thats too bad:( <insert sad smiley here

No.....you never have to worry about me being mad...I would never get mad at you girls<insert hug smiley and drool smiley

Bulgaria = Jungle book ..ha ha ha...
I think of Cheese whenever I hear bulgaria:drool: cause thats where we order our Feta from.

Back
Top Bottom