Pleba girls' party....Sweet Holy Joe From K-Mart!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Evening girls:wave:

Great i've now got to go back over loads of posts:eyebrow:

Wild!! hey!!!

yeah..we've been on a roll. And we have a newone in the snare! Say hi to Ames...she rocks..B perv freak just like us:hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

bono381.jpg

How did you get hold of my Bono bondage pics:eyebrow: :wink:

Dismantled said:

I hear ya...my bf is weirded out that I am going to run away with BOno...like I can do that...just grab him after a concert and "make him" come with me and get married and all that ...*daydreams:drool:

I was informed by Mr. Cat that he isn't worried about me, cuz he knows that B and I are so much alike that eventually he would get pissed off and ship me back. ROFL! He told me to go ahead and take B for a test drive, but that just means he gets to sleep around as well. And since I'm a jealous biotch! that won't be happening! :censored: :shame: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I hear it's very difficult to come together....

:shifty:
What? what?

*lowers head in shame*:reject:

Bri.....we've come at the same time before...

ahhh...I mean we've logged on at the same time before:shifty:

and yes it is:wink: almost impossible:wink:

Russty Cat said:

I was informed by Mr. Cat that he isn't worried about me, cuz he knows that B and I are so much alike that eventually he would get pissed off and ship me back. ROFL! He told me to go ahead and take B for a test drive, but that just means he gets to sleep around as well. And since I'm a jealous biotch! that won't be happening! :censored: :shame: :lmao:

there is always a catch:sigh:

what if B didn't want to ship you back:drool:

hey wild!!!

Well Adam and i have a deal....if i can convince bono he needs to
'laaaaaaaaaay down, laaaaaaay down
lay his sweeeeeeeeeet lovely on me' :wink:

then im allowed. And hey once bono realises what i can do to him....there will be no convincing to be HAD :drool:

of course....adam is allowed no one but ME....but then....he wouldnt want any other :sexywink:

hahahahha

~BrightestStar~ said:
r2878086746.jpg

*ahem*
On a completely different note.....
I'm a red head......I don't tan, I freckle (or burn) :lol:
Someday all my freckles will bleed together into the awesomeness tan evah :drool:Even in suits he has bono sleeves.....
and I love how his pants are too long...

OMG this man *will* be the death of me.

Rumpled Bono. Holy shit. He looks like he just rolled out of my bed. :wink: :drool:

Freckles, same here!!! I've *always* said that mine were bound to join up eventually, and I'd have the most awesome tan ever!!

Related - just from driving to school yesterday, my left arm now has 5,000 freckles, as opposed to the 2000 on my right arm. :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I love it when we come together....and then scream eachothers names........:combust:

:wink:

Almost impossible hmm?
Well...I suppose you just have to keep trying until you can do it right. :wink:

:tsk::laugh:

I just had the funniest image of us smacking each other with loofas...while screaming each others names:lmao:

yup..practice makes perfect:drool:

dazzlingamy said:
hahah im sure you real innocent wild hanging around here :wink:

would you pass up a chance to lick bono from his neck to his knees?!

i dont think sooooooo :wink: :lol:

dont' leave out those sexy little toes:drool:

and the earring:drool:

dazzlingamy said:
hey wild!!!

Well Adam and i have a deal....if i can convince bono he needs to
'laaaaaaaaaay down, laaaaaaay down
lay his sweeeeeeeeeet lovely on me' :wink:

then im allowed. And hey once bono realises what i can do to him....there will be no convincing to be HAD :drool:

of course....adam is allowed no one but ME....but then....he wouldnt want any other :sexywink:

hahahahha

I like how you think, Ames! :hug:

HI Wild! :hug:

Well sadly girls its noon and my little monkey children expect me to actually feed them something. Go figure that one. :wink: Then I must pretend to actually work for a while. Sadly its going to be a long summer, cuz I just got an order for yet another art quilt and photography prints. I need the cash, but this means I actually have to be responsible. :lol: Grown ups are no fun! :wink:

See you guys this afternoon. :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

*Raises hand* Just this past Sunday.

I have many many times...I have some near identical Walk On and some pretty good fly shades.

I found some AWESOME wraparounds the other day and then THREW THEM DOWN when I realized they were by J-Lo. Hello, don't want cooties. :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom