Pleba Girls Party - pawning things for u2 tickets and travel money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls! :hug: Sorry BG I keep forgetting the time differences...it's evening where you are :wink:

I'm just fine, SG thanks for asking. Got back from the bookstore awhile ago after browsing around. How are you?

I found some random pictures of me from the summer on my computer yesterday that I'll post in a sec for fun.

SG, my father-in-law was a big drinker for years, so it was ok to drink at their house. Then he decided that he wasn't going to have anymore and so he wouldn't let us kids drink either. Eventually, one brother and I would sneak stuff in, keep it in the garage and just go ad it to our drinks. Finally, I decided it was dumb and now we just open the wine, put it on the counter and whoever wants it can have some.

Here they are. I really miss summer after looking at these :sigh: :lol:

meash.jpg

chicks.jpg

girls1.jpg

I have a serious case of cracked-out redeye in all of them but whatever :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
SG, my father-in-law was a big drinker for years, so it was ok to drink at their house. Then he decided that he wasn't going to have anymore and so he wouldn't let us kids drink either. Eventually, one brother and I would sneak stuff in, keep it in the garage and just go ad it to our drinks. Finally, I decided it was dumb and now we just open the wine, put it on the counter and whoever wants it can have some.

I hate alcohol :grumpy:

I dont mind it, at like, parties and stuff but i hate casual alcoholism.

It's done my dad in, even if he wont admit it.

greeneyedgirl said:

It's funny, because no onje would ever complain if someone brought drinks... :shrug: we just don't even think about it. It's old habit now, I guess.

:hug: Hi Chick (and Diane, sorry I didn't see you there at first :wink: )

Yes, that picture of Adam is un-fucking-believable isn't it? :combust:

Aww, Fly those are great! :happy:

*feels need to post pictures of last summer too*

I'll have to go find some that dont contain an evil boy :lol:

You all look great in those pics fly :sexywink:

Fly those are so cute! you guys look like you were having fun :)

ok, now I only wanted to do half of his homework so I only got $5 :lol:
now I have to go do some of mine...so I'll be back later! :hug:s

*literally watches SG's icon change* :giggle: I only got to see the icon version of that Adam pic once before you switched it to Larry! :lol: And here I thought you were back on the :adam: side of the fence after last week :wink:

Drea said:
*literally watches SG's icon change* :giggle: I only got to see the icon version of that Adam pic once before you switched it to Larry! :lol: And here I thought you were back on the :adam: side of the fence after last week :wink:

I am! :adam: :heart:

But DAMN! Look at Larry in this pic! :combust:

:lmao:

Like I was telling Diane, I didn't think the tiny little avi pic did that nice photo of Adam justice :no:

greeneyedgirl said:
BG, I want her brown jacket!
Go get it for Momma :wink:

*plans out secret mission*

starting with msn

:giggle:

Ack. Momma she's not online :(

:wink:

You can have my brown shirt though...it's ripped from where I walloped my arm :lmao:

That picture is from the night I tattoed myself for good with a nasty scar on my arm :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom