Pleba Girls Party - pawning things for u2 tickets and travel money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I got the worst part done though :) so now it's really just copying definitions

and reading :| if I did my work when I got it, I wouldn't have so much today! I have a history test Tuesday on three chapters and I haven't read any of them yet :reject:

sami0201 said:
I can't do my homework :banghead:

I'm sitting at my desk and I let my screensaver come on so I wouldn't keep lurking around here, so my screensaver comes on and it's a slideshow of all the pictures in My Pictures folder. So then I find myself staring at the screen waiting to see what pictures come on! (and yes, most of them are of Bono!)

:lmao:

:lmao:

i thank god i didnt have the net while i was at school

i had enough distractions as it was :lol:

hey girls :hug: im trying to hunt for pics from the chicago hotel with me talking to edge in them, so i have some kind of pic from the weekend, though there are some of me stood behind him outside the soundcheck the day before

got to go get ready to meet my best mate, tell her all my travelling tales

:wink:

Diane :hug:

I'm all crampy and grouchy and tired and overworked :madspit:

Maybe my gay friend will come round later to give me a hug :lol:

I'll probably get evil boy with him though :mad:

OMG....he is crossing the line now, you know!

hi BG, GG, Jem :hug:

BG me too :madspit: I'm still i pajamas, I haven't stepped outside all day :ohmy: except to throw out the cats litter after my dad screamed at me because I didn't do a good job cleaning it :|

oh and BG, I had a good convo with Elmo on aim last night! :cute:

sami0201 said:
hi BG, GG, Jem :hug:

BG me too :madspit: I'm still i pajamas, I haven't stepped outside all day :ohmy: except to throw out the cats litter after my dad screamed at me because I didn't do a good job cleaning it :|

oh and BG, I had a good convo with Elmo on aim last night! :cute:

Elmo :drool:

Is he ok now Sami, you guys getting anywhere? :cute:

I've been on the go since, 8:30am :|

That helps me though....if I'm in the house on the day it comes to visit.....i am not a happy girl!

btw...
Hi and bye Jem...:quintclonelove: :heart:

GG :wink:

bono_gal said:

Elmo :drool:

Is he ok now Sami, you guys getting anywhere? :cute:

I've been on the go since, 8:30am :|

That helps me though....if I'm in the house on the day it comes to visit.....i am not a happy girl!

btw...
Hi and bye Jem...:quintclonelove: :heart:

GG :wink:

Maybe it's getting somewhere, but I don't know. He's upset because he broke up with his girlfriend. I'm like "hello?!!!" :lmao:

I'm just so stressed because I have so much homework, and if you hadn't heard, I got fired yesterday. So now my parents want me to go find another job, but I don't want to work in retail and get paid shit at a job I don't want to do!! :sigh:

Jem :hug:

Sami, you'll find a good job. Don't worry, hun.

BG, come 'ere. Momma make it all better :hug:

Hi Diane, how are you?

I hate working outside on rainy days. And there is nothing in this house to eat that I don't have to fix on a stove or in the oven which I do not have :madspit: Stupid kitchen........

Tile guys are coming out tomorrow to start. YeeHa!!

sami0201 said:

Maybe it's getting somewhere, but I don't know. He's upset because he broke up with his girlfriend. I'm like "hello?!!!" :lmao:

I'm just so stressed because I have so much homework, and if you hadn't heard, I got fired yesterday. So now my parents want me to go find another job, but I don't want to work in retail and get paid shit at a job I don't want to do!! :sigh:

Sami :hug:

My parents...*cough*dad is trying to get me to work and its driving me mad.

I'm waiting for a call from a place called QVC, which the british girls will have heard of :yes:

Their base is on the industrial estate not far from where i live and im trying to get work in there.

Aswell as that, he's had me go to the bank...and he got really pissed off 'cos they wouldnt take me on, 'cos i didnt have customer service experience.

And, on top of that im waiting for a job in an opticians, a shoe shop, a stantionary shop and a clothes shop :|

Bloody hell :|

Sorry to hear about you getting fired though sami, that sucks :( :hug:

:giggle: your elmo's shoulder to cry on :cute:

:wave: hello

:crack: Just spent the day with almost the whole family in one tiny little house... :crazy: a teenager, three small children, my parents my brother and sister and their significant others and my grandmother. Throw in two cats (one of whom is in heat :banghead: ) and you have a headache in a suitcase!

Last edited:
:lol: And of course, my brother and my four year old nephew and three year old niece all wanted to be on the computer much of the time they were here, too :crack:

but thats all right, cuz I'm here now :hug:

BG and Sami - sorry to hear you're both having a hard time with boys/work type stuff. Something better will work out for you each eventually.

GG - so you're on the road to having your kitchen back in order? :hyper:

bono_gal said:

Sami :hug

Sorry to hear about you getting fired though sami, that sucks :( :hug

:giggle your elmo's shoulder to cry on :cute:

:lol: about elmo.......he's a cutie :cute: as long as he acts like this he is! :laugh:

SG :crazy: I know how you feel. When my whole family gets together in NY it's in a little townhouse (I love it though, my mom grew up there and now her sister, my aunt, lives there with her family) so it's My mom and dad, my aunt and uncle, my other aunt and uncle, my OTHER aunt and her fiance, my 3 grandparents, my great grandparents, and theres 6 of us kids (ages: 16, 15, 12, 9, 7, 5) and 2 dogs, one of which is really really old and smells terrible :giggle:

my family is actually kind of small though, because my mom's sister married my dad's brother (think about it...lol)

it must have been fun for you though! I love famliy gatherings!!

and :lmao: at the cat in heat

Sad_Girl said:

BG and Sami - sorry to hear you're both having a hard time with boys/work type stuff. Something better will work out for you each eventually.

Well, I have college tomorrow, and although its a 6am start....I have three hours of new boy to indulge in :drool:

9-11am spent with his two hot friends in my english class

11-1 spent with his hot self :drool:

2-3 spent with his hot self :drool:

Then come home and tell you guys everything that happened! :laugh:

Sami - I love my family, and would never complain about spending time with them... but I tend to be exhausted by the time they go home!

sami0201 said:

and :lmao: at the cat in heat

:lol: Yeah, but the kids love it because she lies there and lets them pet her all they want, usually she runs away from little hands that are often sticky or pet her fur in the wrong direction :giggle:

And I have to admit, finding this picture put me in a great mood:
adamguh.jpg

:drool:

bono_gal said:

Well, I have college tomorrow, and although its a 6am start....I have three hours of new boy to indulge in :drool:

9-11am spent with his two hot friends in my english class

11-1 spent with his hot self :drool:

2-3 spent with his hot self :drool:

Then come home and tell you guys everything that happened! :laugh:

:yes: don't forget that last part :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
SG, that sounds like my family at holidays.
Chaos! Just keep the booze coming and everything will be just fine :wink:

My mom grew up with alcoholic parents, so our house is usually dry. If the party is at My brother or sisters, they might have some beer or wine, but generally speaking the hardest thing we have to drink is fruit punch with sprite mixed in :crack:

sami0201 said:
:lol: new boy :drool:

I'm doing my little brother's math homework for $10 :lmao:
it's so easy, why not? afterall, I'm unemployed! :laugh:

:drool:

I used to :heart: doing my little brothers math homework!

He was like 8 and I was in *big school* so i was all clever....

Then he got to *big school*....and started doing my math homework! :lmao:

Nah, thats a lie.....but as he gets older its getting hard for me :scratch: :lol:

Hi everyone!!! :hug: :wave: I just had to check this thread before leaving the computer, and now I want to stay because so many PLEBA girls are here!!!

SG, are you trying to kill me again? :giggle: Don't you love that picture of Adam????!!!!!! :adam: :drool: :combust: x 1,000,000. And you got to hug that gorgeous man!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom