Pleba Girls Party - pawning things for u2 tickets and travel money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Would you rather post these, VP?

DSC00474.jpg
DSC00475.jpg

DSC00476.jpg
DSC00478.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

or I could photoshop myself into them :evil:

Holy fuck!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :combust:

No, I'm not cheating on you Bono. Just checking out the scenery. :shifty:

WildHoney said:
:sigh :

I miss the Toronto/Chicago girls :sad :

I feel as if i should be waiting in a GA line.....

How am i going to work tomorrow after an awesome 7 days with U2 and my bestest friends:hug :

:ohmy:

thats excactly what i though when i woke up this morning(i had my eyes closed still) i was like :censored: im late for the GA line

:lmao:

my body is still on TO and Chi time, i woke up at 3pm today:reject: :lol:

i miss everyone sooooooo much :sad: :( :sad:

I am good thanks! :wink:

How are you? I haven't seen you over in Describe for a while..

I'm great thanks Tilli :hug:

Ah, describe....ive been over here catching up with the toronto/chicago girls :D

At the minute I'm trying to do my english lanuguage homework, but it just aint having any! :grumpy:

Yes, there is lots to catch up with. I am having trouble keeping up with it all, as I am newish here and so don't know everyone yet!:wink:

Homework:sigh:

^Aww,:hug: Have you a hot water bottle? I find that helps.

:(

I havent got one actually....but ill root one out!

Thanks Tilli :hug:

I'm going to have to pull myself away from the blue crack and get this work done :grumpy:

Be back later! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

I hope you get the work done!

See you later!:hug:

Hi Sami :hug:- I am between here and Lemonade Stand!

I haven't seen that film - who is in it??

Ha! It sounds like a chick flick - I love those! You are talking to someone who has seen Dirty Dancing approx. 30 odd times and I am not afraid to admit it!:wink:

oh don't worry, I'm sure I've seen it around that many times too :wink: Most of the movies I love are chick flicks

This movie is like a chick flick that guys can watch too, because it's funny!

I can't do my homework :banghead:

I'm sitting at my desk and I let my screensaver come on so I wouldn't keep lurking around here, so my screensaver comes on and it's a slideshow of all the pictures in My Pictures folder. So then I find myself staring at the screen waiting to see what pictures come on! (and yes, most of them are of Bono!)

:lmao:

^:lol: Sami.

Computers are way to much of a distraction, as is interference! When I joined interference I was supposed to be doing a uni assignment and ended up spending most of my day here either chatting to people, looking at pics in pleba etc.. Anything other than doing work!

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom