Pleba Girls Party - pawning things for u2 tickets and travel money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
:lol: it's so sad... I've been fighting with My hbby for a year about spending more time with me... now I'm actually encouraging him to take more side jobs to pay for my U2 habit :lmao:

Yesssss!!!!!! You have the rest of your life to spend time with him - the tour (and us girls you left behind :sad: ) are the important things now!! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
7442-6.jpg

I. WANTS. THAT. ^^^^^^^^^^^ :drool:

it's the money, VP :sad: more than the ingenuity.........

a fixed income is a fixed income
don't have much that is curernetly of value...... welll i do have a 50's futuristic magazine-rack that was my parents....and i have [ialmost none [/i] of their house stuff {non-funiture i sure didn't have any room for any OF their furniture} that i thout was cool
...my sis has some of tghe stuff other were in not really good enuff condition to replenish ....so I really DON"t want to sell that. :mad: :madspit: it was a saleaBLE ITEM SOME YRS BACK BECAUSE I SAw a pic of one in newspaper :ohmy: :laugh:

greeneyedgirl said:
Mr GG says " There are more than a few Pleba Girls that I would love to.....uh.......entertain........":laugh:

Boomcha! Baby! :giggle: I'd be willing to be uh entertained by him anyday! :lol: Gotta love a man who can hold his own with a bunch of Plebas!

greeneyedgirl said:
Mr GG says " There are more than a few Pleba Girls that I would love to.....uh.......entertain........":laugh:

I thought I was the only one. :sad:

Except for Ruff. And Ruff gets everyone by default. :angry:

:lmao:

Seriously, he's the sweetest man ever!!!!! When you said that he's actually GG, I nearly peed myself laughing!! :lmao:

Originally posted by Sad_Girl
it's so sad... I've been fighting with My hbby for a year about spending more time with me... now I'm actually encouraging him to take more side jobs to pay for my U2 habit

Well as of last week my marriage counsler told Mr. Cat and I quote "Face it, your going to have to go to a rock concert. Embrace the fact and learn to live with it and go! You might be surprised and actually have a good time!" :lol:

Score one for the good guys! :dance: :lol:

dazzledbylight said:
it's the money, VP :sad: more than the ingenuity.........

a fixed income is a fixed income
don't have much that is curernetly of value...... welll i do have a 50's futuristic magazine-rack that was my parents....and i have [ialmost none [/i] of their house stuff {non-funiture i sure didn't have any room for any OF their furniture} that i thout was cool
...my sis has some of tghe stuff other were in not really good enuff condition to replenish ....so I really DON"t want to sell that. :mad: :madspit: it was a saleaBLE ITEM SOME YRS BACK BECAUSE I SAw a pic of one in newspaper :ohmy: :laugh:

I'm so sorry to hear that. :hug: :hug: To be perfectly honest, as you all know, I'm a starving student, and the only reason I could afford this is because of my mother, which I am extremely grateful for. As a matter of fact, I thanked her for it again tonight. Any subsequent shows I attend will be because of me selling things.

VintagePunk said:

I'm so sorry to hear that. :hug: :hug: To be perfectly honest, as you all know, I'm a starving student, and the only reason I could afford this is because of my mother, which I am extremely grateful for. As a matter of fact, I thanked her for it again tonight. Any subsequent shows I attend will be because of me selling things.

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: VP'S MOM!!!:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom