Pleba Girls Party - Officially the best postwhores in the world..... Go Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, I remember those days. Can't say as I miss 'em. It was nice having pretty flexible hours though. I might be getting a job in a bookstore this summer, just to make ends meet.

tumbleweed.jpg

Originally posted by Drea
DG! :hug:
Zooey :wave:
So what were they promoting? TO, Niagara Falls, Stratford Festival?
That, plus Kingston, Ottawa, Northern Ontario, and a wine tasting event. And there was a lady singing about how there was no place like this.

:yes: Everyone needs to see at least one play at the Stratford Festival - in the Festival Theatre - in their lives :yes: Especially if you're there early enough to hear the trumpets pre-play :D IIRC they blow them around 15mins before the show starts, or maybe earlier...

<-- saw her first play at Stratford at the age of 9 or 10.. Taming of the Shrew :D

*G* That would be one of the same tourism commercials they show here.. The woman's a Cdn musician, and her name escapes me right at this moment despite the fact she's been around since the late 80s :lol:

[insert tumbleweeds here]

Where is everyone tonight?

yah it was hard work,thank god i was watching zoo tv when i was on the treadmill or i would never move my arse

:drool:

i was concetrating on trying to spot new things that i havent seent before , which was tough because i couldnt count how many times ive seen it ... :lol:

so how is your day diane?

Back
Top Bottom