PLEBA girls party-now prescribing two Bono's a day, doctor's orders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BG i bet he liked that. Men always enjoy that stuff and never seem to buy it for themselves.

I'm not even gonna worry about it at this point. LIfe goes on. I'll just enjoy laying about tomorrow, being a lazy bum. lol

Yay for laziness :applaud: :D
I got my dad a card...I think we're going out for dinner or something. He hates presents so whatever :laugh:

Ok there's this guy at my work who's a year younger than me and he's always asking to go out for coffee and stuff...so I told him maybe one time just to shut him up :lol: and he just called my cell phone and I definitely didn't pick up. I don't want to be mean to people but I'm really not interested :laugh: I suck in these situations.

:giggle: Fly you are so bad! But I was always crap in those situations as well. I hate being rude to people. But beware I couldn't say no to a nice guy and now I'm married to him. :lol:

:lol: I know I'm bad :S I honestly don't know how to tell people I'm not interested while being nice and not saying "I'm really not interested" :laugh: I wish I had a significant other I could use an excuse.

I'm talking about our trip to Canada with a friend. And we were talking about exchanging money. It seems to weird that someplace that is close is still anotther country. Its a real pain in the bum to have to exchange money and all since we will only be there a few days.

FlyYourKite said:
:lol: I know I'm bad :S I honestly don't know how to tell people I'm not interested while being nice and not saying "I'm really not interested" :laugh: I wish I had a significant other I could use an excuse.

Make one up! :lol:

Hi Jules :hug:

We're going to Vancouver. But we fly into Seattle then take the Ferry into Canada so getting things set up is a bit different. Especially since we are cordinating the trip for four people that are all coming from different places. :lol: I swear we should be use to this by know since we always travel together. But it is such a hassel everytime and we've never gone out of the country before.

28b8a519.jpg

I wanna be in London! :(:wink:

I'm sure we will. Four slutty perves, seeing Pearl Jam....it doesn't get much better then that. And we have fan club seats which means hella good seats. Last time it was 7th row. OH yeah!

But of course its only the warm up for U2 in November. :drool: :wink:

I need more details then that before I implode!!!

Where were you at during the show? How was the view from your seats? And most importantly how fucking hot was Edge?! :drool:

Drea!!!! :hug: You made it home, I see.

We came home too. Sarah didn't have to work, but we got to Ikea, decided we were tired, had something to eat, looked around a bit, and headed for home. Stopped at a Chapters on the way, and bought some U2 books. :wink:

WJS said:
Sitting in block on Edge's side but not as close as we wanted. Edge was stomping hard all night.

Bono was having a right good bang during Love & Peace :combust::drool:

:drool: Edge stomp. OH know I'm really gonna cry! :( :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
VP, Drea and 2 (yes 2 you lucky sim girl!) Adams!
dax2.jpg

Drea flirting with JT Sim Adam (She REALLY likes him a lot... and they seem to get along well :up: )
DJTAflirt.jpg

TWO Adams? :drool: Mmmm.. sitting next to JT Adam and across from originalSim!Adam...:drool: Very very lucky sim *G*

And getting along well with JT Adam is :up: :happy: :dance: ;)

fad3cc68.jpg

Adam looks so hot!!! That shirt is so cool! I wish Larry would get the hint and wear something besides that damn black shirt! :mad: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom