PLEBA Girls Party: No One Can Take The Place of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Silly Americans :tongue:

I remember watching a movie once about how Canadians were fully exploiting the advanatge, and were doing quite a bit of successful business down there.
Which of course P'eeved the US gov't, cause they wanted to have thier cake and eat it too. Tsk.

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!

:wink:

circa1992 said:
OUCH!!! I just bit my tongue extremely hard :yikes: :sad:

I hate that :madspit: OMG before the U2 show we were running through Penn Station and eating pizza :lol: and my uncle bit into his tongue so hard it was like GUSHING blood everywhere :ohmy: The next day the area was all black and blueish on his tongue :yikes: He's so accident prone, that man :lmao: :heart:

Dismantled said:
what show....24? Mr. Dis just screamed that from the bedroom..."this is Intense!!!" ...:shifty: he was talking about the show of course...

:laugh:

Oh, dis ... "24" is like the Blue Crack of TV. It's so suspensful, so intense, yet so over-the-top, you get so hooked on it.

And Kiefer Sutherland? :drool:

I'm taping 24 right now, as a matter of fact. :shh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Silly Americans :tongue:

I remember watching a movie once about how Canadians were fully exploiting the advanatge, and were doing quite a bit of successful business down there.
Which of course P'eeved the US gov't, cause they wanted to have thier cake and eat it too. Tsk.

very silly americans :tsk:

sami0201 said:

I hate that :madspit: OMG before the U2 show we were running through Penn Station and eating pizza :lol: and my uncle bit into his tongue so hard it was like GUSHING blood everywhere :ohmy: The next day the area was all black and blueish on his tongue :yikes: He's so accident prone, that man :lmao: :heart:

Me too :madspit: That sounds like it hurt :yikes:

Night Dis :hug:

No Bri you'd have to stay in Miami so you can be closer to me :love:
Actually, you can stay in our guest room!! :tongue: :wink:

I think you'd be better off living under the American gov't than the Cuban, dontcha think? :wink:

Ah well I'm going to finish homework and go to sleep

goodnight PLEBAn foxes and adam :wave::rockon:

Back
Top Bottom