PLEBA Girls Party: No One Can Take The Place of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Hmm.. I've checked 6 of the ridings I know are TO or GTA, and there seems to be a trend...

Oops, make that 8, including the two I'd checked before *g*

6 ridings - Lib elected
1 riding - Lib leading
1 riding - NDP elected (Layton)

There's a bunch of other ridings I could check still, but I'm fairly sure it's a TO trend - we may complain about the Liberals around here, but it's clear we'd rather still have them around than the Conservatives :lol:

They be smart. :love:

Unlike my riding, they've elected the conservatives. :madwife:

I'm moving. :sad:

Alright guys, I need to head to bed... g'night all :hug:

That reminds me, I bought Slane over a week and a half ago and haven't watched it yet :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^^ :flirt:

:drool:

What's up my dear? Trav isn't out buying more car accessories is he? :tsk:

:lmao: :shifty: NOOOOO Trav's not buying anything for his mistress.
it's just been one of those days :mad: I spent the day feeling like crap, then my Dr's office called and canceled on me, my Doctor had to have emergency surgery, and they are looking for a temp to see the patients. The rest is just me being hormonal as hell! :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shame:

You have to see it :love: :drool:

Night Drea :hug:s
Sweet dreams.

Well, I've seen to the end of Kite during the ride home from Bala last year.. and bits of the UF doc... I just haven't seen the whole thing :wink:

(Really going to bed now *g*)

Drea said:
Alright guys, I need to head to bed... g'night all :hug:

That reminds me, I bought Slane over a week and a half ago and haven't watched it yet :reject:

WE got Reservoir Dogs for Christmas two years ago, and just watched it for the first time a few weeks ago. And we still have other dvds from that same year, and the year before that we've never seen. :reject: :lol:

Night! :hug:

Speaking of DVDs, I mailed your stuff today, SG. Hopefully you'll get it soon. :)

You know, I usually have no trouble finding the things I need on the internet. You would think finding the distance between Norwich, England and Nottingham, England would not be all that difficult. But :censored: if I haven't just wasted the better part of an hour on it :grumpy:

Snooky pie said:

:lmao: :shifty: NOOOOO Trav's not buying anything for his mistress.
it's just been one of those days :mad: I spent the day feeling like crap, then my Dr's office called and canceled on me, my Doctor had to have emergency surgery, and they are looking for a temp to see the patients. The rest is just me being hormonal as hell! :grumpy:

If I were him I wouldn't dare go near his metal mistress. Unless he has a death wish. :wink: :lol:

What a pain. :( So they haven't been able to reschedule you yet? It'll prob just take them a few days to get things sorted out. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
You know, I usually have no trouble finding the things I need on the internet. You would think finding the distance between Norwich, England and Nottingham, England would not be all that difficult. But :censored: if I haven't just wasted the better part of an hour on it :grumpy:

someone said England :shifty:

did you find the distance SG?

Sad_Girl said:

Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 47 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 147.92 miles

:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom