Pleba Girls Party - Coming together over at Dr. Robert's Love Clinic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
drrobert-9.gif

WildHoney said:

:drunk: Jem posts :hyper:

That lion is so :cute: , animals always remember kindness :yes:

Am not drunk (yet) :giggle:.

How come Bono was in London and we didn't know. It sucks other people find out what goes on in NY, Philly, La wherever etc but we never seem to have advance notice. :sad:

:sigh:

And if only i could've afforded to go to Dublin for my birthday, i was so close to going but no one could go with me. :sad:

I keep posting in t he old thread by accident. :reject:

Yeah the animal. :heart:

bonoishot said:

How come Bono was in London and we didn't know. It sucks other people find out what goes on in NY, Philly, La wherever etc but we never seem to have advance notice. :sad:

I know. I looked everywhere for detail of anATU premiere and couldn't find any :grumpy:

bonoishot said:

And if only i could've afforded to go to Dublin for my birthday, i was so close to going but no one could go with me. :sad:

don't you know if you could've afforded it i would have gone with you :yes: Maybe we could get a couple of days soon , maybe early next year :shifty:

Re: Re: Pleba Girls Party - Coming together over at Dr. Robert's Love Clinic

bonoishot said:

:silent: Nice title wild. :hug:

GG. :hug::heart:

The nearest cinema showing ATU is in Manchester. :mad::grumpy: WIll have to get craig to take me when he comes back. :wink:

My local cinema didn't advertise they were showing it until early part of this week

I'm trying to work on getting NI to take me again :shifty:

Where's Craig gone on his Hols??

Back
Top Bottom