Pleba Girls Party - Coming together over at Dr. Robert's Love Clinic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G'night, GG! :hug:

Thanks, Wild. I've checked all my normal sites for downloading movies, etc. and they've got nothing. Oh well! I may actually have to just buy it or rent it, if any of the stores would have it. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Jem :hug:

What's the new movie called? I had no clue he was in a new one.

That Fever Pitch movie is impossible to find online. :angry: It was made quite a while ago, wasn't it?

The new movie is " And When Did You Last See Your Father?"

Heres a link to a description if you want to know what its about.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0

ETA the link doesn't work for some reason. :grumpy:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Glad to be of service , Thora :sexywink:

When you watch it , you can think that's where Wild used to go :yes: , we've moved stadiums now. And the road where my mum grew up appears right at the end :hyper:

Moving stadiums. :tsk:

I hope next tour U2 play the MEN arena, in Manchester, as its closer to town. :shifty:

Craig got me the movie Happy Feet as one of my birthday presents, among the topshop jeans ( which made me think of Sami :heart: ), my pajamas which say "High Maintenence" :lol: , Coco Chanel perfume and some silly little fun presents, like a grow your own bonsai trre ( I :heart: Bonsai's) and chocolate.

We watched it last week, OMG i love it. :love: I adore Emperor Penguins. :heart:

Oh and "Tigger" got delivered by his friends fromt here trip to Disney World. :love:

WildHoney said:

New stadium means Wild closer to action :drool:

I've been spotted 5 times on Match of The Day or Sky Sports :uhoh:

I saw them there in 2001 :drool:

I'll be up to join you :hyper: as long as i can get a ticket :lol:

If its nearer thats good then. :D

Being on TV is always fun. :giggle:

You get London tickets and I will get Manchester. :drool:

ThoraSEB said:
That movie looks like a tear jerker. Anything sad to do with a father really makes me cry. :reject:

We don't get it until February, so we'll see.

:hug: I cried at the end of Happy Feet. :reject: I cry at loads of things.

<-------- is really soft. :lol:

I'm so gonna cry at this colin firth one as it appears a definate tear jerker.

WildHoney said:
Jamie loved the penguins at the zoo :heart:

He calls them engwins :cute:

Aww. :cute::heart:

I was searching online to see which Zoo's in the UK have Emperor Penguins. I'd love to see one in RL as i obv can't just pop on a lace to the Artic. The only place that has them is Sea World San Diego I found online. :(

They're the only birds i like. :lol:

WildHoney said:
I must get back to Disneyland soon :drool:

My dad plans to take all the grandchildren when he retires. Although i'll still go if i don't have any kids as someones got to help Jess with Jamie :shifty:

I really wanna go to Disney so bad. Pleban party at Disney. :rockon:

If you need someone to volunteer to go on the thrill rides with others i'll go. :lol:

Theme Parks. :drool:

WildHoney said:

That's a deal :yes:

And of course there's Dublin :combust:

Next tour NI's family can get their own tickets :madwife:, i have my sisters to take care of :)

Deal. :kiss:

OMG!! Dublin. I think i'd die, if i got at the front there. Though don't you have to queue in GA for about 3 days before hand. :rolleyes::lol:

Poor Ni's family. :lol: I can try get Dublin too. Actually bring Ni's family, they could be are odyguards in GA. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom