Pleba Girls Party - Celebrate good times...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that certainly is a bonus :wink:

I have to go take care of some laundry, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to make it back, so :hug: Have a nice day/night/whatever :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:

So, what sorta trouble have you girls been getting yourself into today?

Cause you know, it's spring time, and in the spring a most dangerous thing happens......
it's the time of the season, for.....

gettin twitterpatted! :cute:

:cute: :love:

I just got home. :shh: :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm sooo gonna traumatize myself tomorrow :crazy:

Awwww!!! :hug: There, there, don't worry! Like the others said, just be yourself. That's what made him ask you in the first place. :) He's obviously already bowled over by your beauty and charm. After lunch, he won't even know what hit him. :wink: Besides, us clones are irresistable these days. :drool: And for good measure, you can take my share of the clone charm today (not that you'll need it!).

Now go, have fun - make me proud!! :cute: :love:

And I'll need every detail, of course. :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hug:
I just never do this. :crazy: And I'm the obsessive worrier type .....gimme a few years, and I'll be my clone's...well...clone :lol:

These posts are gonna be embarassing come morning, aren't they..:lol:

You already are, sweetie. You just don't it yet. You haven't discovered your inner-mankiller yet, but you're about to. :wink:

Eless!!!! :hug: I was sorry I missed you last night when I was catching up, and Dazzled's question and your response made me laugh my ass off! Ah, the confusion that BF's can cause. :wink: :lmao:

And the gayest house ever :lmao:

Um, I just got home a while ago, but yes, I did get some sleep. :shifty:

Well, sounds like you had a good night. I hope so, at least. :sexywink:

And otherwise how is every little thing. Still keeping everyone in line up there in the great white north? (isn't that the nickname for Canada? *scratches head*)

It was a very good night. :happy: A CSI date with this person I've known for nearly 3 years, and it was on and off for quite some time, but it's been on for several months now. The whole situation is crazy and ambiguous and frustrating at times, but also thrilling and amazing and wonderful. :)

Did I mention that it was a very good night? :sexywink:

Other than that, still working on my study. The term is almost over and the current participant pool is closing later today, so I have some last minute paperwork to do. It took so long this term getting the web-study set up that I didn't get as early a start as I would have liked in running people, but the pool for next term opens up in early May, and I'll be able to start again the first day. Hopefully I'll get this puppy done and over with in July or August. :drool:

So, I have the month of April free to try to find a job. Oh, joy. :|

Sounds like things are going well for you!

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
It was a very good night. :happy: A CSI date with this person I've known for nearly 3 years, and it was on and off for quite some time, but it's been on for several months now. The whole situation is crazy and ambiguous and frustrating at times, but also thrilling and amazing and wonderful. :)

Did I mention that it was a very good night? :sexywink:

Other than that, still working on my study. The term is almost over and the current participant pool is closing later today, so I have some last minute paperwork to do. It took so long this term getting the web-study set up that I didn't get as early a start as I would have liked in running people, but the pool for next term opens up in early May, and I'll be able to start again the first day. Hopefully I'll get this puppy done and over with in July or August. :drool:

So, I have the month of April free to try to find a job. Oh, joy. :|

Sounds like things are going well for you!

That's awesome! On both counts. I have no doubt you'll be able to find a job. Someone's gonna see your cv witness your cleverness/brilliance and they won't be able to get you hired fast enough. Which is good, since most of us in academics (like me) are only *slightly* more employable than your average pack mule. Mmm...scratch that, pack mules can actually find work.

And they have great job mobility. badabing!

Elessarian said:

That's awesome! On both counts. I have no doubt you'll be able to find a job. Someone's gonna see your cv witness your cleverness/brilliance and they won't be able to get you hired fast enough. Which is good, since most of us in academics (like me) are only *slightly* more employable than your average pack mule. Mmm...scratch that, pack mules can actually find work.

And they have great job mobility. badabing!

I get the "only slightly more employable than your average pack mule" thing. :| Silly me, choosing a vocation that takes nearly 10 years of education before you're of any value to the workforce.

I have a couple of prospects. One is working for a local agency that serves troubled youths and families, in their mental health triage thingy (note to self - find out name of position before applying :wink: ). I also read about a fulltime research position for summer and fall on our school website. I think I'll apply for that, although my stats weaknesses will go against me, so I don't think there's much hope for that one.

I'm thinking a job selling plasma tvs at Circuit City is looking better and better. I didn't wanna write that silly ol' dissertation any-damn-way.

Well, needless to say (sidebar: I hate it when ppl say 'needless to say'...it's so...needless), the two ogre-profs have been difficult to navigate the past couple of months. My degree in politics should be guaranteed just from having to deal with them.

Some days I'm really up and into it and other days I leave my building thinking "I hate you. I hate you all." :|

:wink:

Are you still teaching, or going to be teaching this summer? Please say yes, so you can regale us with more stories of your unmotivated students!

This past week, I've come to detest dealing with undergrads. I'm full of Psych 101 student hatred. Aren't these people supposed to have some degree of literacy, so that they can follow simple instructions re: answering a few survey questions without having their hand held?? :angry:

Still teaching through the fall. Oddly enough, my students this semester have been fantastic. I am *literally* the least motivated one in the whole class. I even forgot my book AND my notes Monday and had to wing it. Luckily I was brilliant. :wink:

I'll bet you were. I can't even imagine having to go speak about a topic for that length of time without copious notes/powerpoint slides as a security blanket. :yikes:

Gotta go drive Sarah to school now. So glad I ran into you this morning, though! Talk to you soon, hopefully :hug:

I am so sorry I haven't been on this week! :hug: I have been swamped with a week's worth of makeup work and other things. :crack:

I'm sending out an e-mail today to most of you. It's about my hospital stay and the things I didn't tell you all. I talked to Jem about it last night so I figured I'd let you all know about it. I'd post it here, but I'm not exactly comfortable with sharing some of the details.

daygloeyes2 said:
Dis, I'd send you the e-mail, but I didn't save the draft. :reject:

If you want, one of the girls can forward it to you later.

yeah sure...you hate me:sad:

Ok:up: hope everything is ok:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Dis, I'd send you the e-mail, but I didn't save the draft. :reject:

If you want, one of the girls can forward it to you later.

yeah sure...you hate me:sad:

Ok:up: hope everything is ok:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom