Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least my launchcast radio station still works..

*listens to the Hip's "Long Time Running"*

singingsmiley.gif
It's been a long time time running... it's been a long time running... well worth the wait...

I just think it's so sad that I've only seen like 3 U2 videos in my entire life. :sad:

Elevation is working for me too. :shrug: Maybe something's messed up with the files?

Last edited:
There's one part on R&H i keep meaning to mention! It drives me crazeeee!!! Does anyone else love the part when they're in the trailer in San francisco&Bono is clicking his fingers while singing part of All along the watchtower!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
There's one part on R&H i keep meaning to mention! It drives me crazeeee!!! Does anyone else love the part when they're in the trailer in San francisco&Bono is clicking his fingers while singing part of All along the watchtower!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

That's the part I was JUST watching! I love that whole segment :drool: That song is so awesome.

susanp6 said:
OOOOOoooo YEAH!!!:drool: :drool:

Here's a song for the PGP :wink:

singingsmiley.gif
The best thing about being a woman... is the perogative to have a little fun yeah... Act totally crazy, forget I'm a lady.. men's shirts short skirts... Be a little wild yeah doing it in style..

Before I go...

Fly!!!!! *taking her by the shoulders, looking into her eyes*

For the love of God, run...don't walk....RUN....and get the greatest hits 90-00 DVD!!!!!

My work here is done. :wink:

Oh you mean THE famous winking part Fly??? OH MY GOD!!!!

That causes MAJOR panting from me right here!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Before I go...

Fly!!!!! *taking her by the shoulders, looking into her eyes*

For the love of God, run...don't walk....RUN....and get the greatest hits 90-00 DVD!!!!!

My work here is done. :wink:

:hmm:

Thank you for setting me straight VP!
Must run and buy tomorrow.

susanp6 said:

:yes: :yes:

And the bit in Sun Studios when Larry makes a mistake and he turn's around and says in his thick dublin accent "If i head like yours i'd bleeding bury it"

OH GOD SP!!!!! You don't know what you just did to me posting that still!!!!! My poor heart!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love when Larry speaks!!!!! Great when he says it's a musical journey and i'm always repeating that over&over!!! :ohmy:

More mail Wild! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom