PLEBA Girls Party beware of going into restaurants with Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:
springer_catfight.jpg
[/IMG]

Heres us on Springer......:lmao: we had to go there to talk about our dysfunctional love triangle...

:up: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mullen4Prez said:
In some of those pics bono looks like a chick. Hi everyone.

well in the mid eighties, he had long hair, his face had a beautiful quality about it :drool: {and it still shows up at times], one iconic masculane visual trait are heavy eyebrow and straighter the more "manly"; his are medium and curved. I tht he showed both masculine & a bit of femine visual traits.

But I Loved it! Even as i love AB B & current B.

ANd did you know that MOST WOMEN, except right around their periods PREFER a man that has some mild visual feminine characteristics!
The fertile factor, then mosty a man that would be kind and stuck around for the kids.

dazzledbylight said:

well in the mid eighties, he had long hair, his face had a beautiful quality about it :drool: {and it still shows up at times], one iconic masculane visual trait are heavy eyebrow and straighter the more "manly"; his are medium and curved. I tht he showed both masculine & a bit of femine visual traits.

But I Loved it! Even as i love AB B & current B.

ANd did you know that MOST WOMEN, except right around their periods PREFER a man that has some mild visual feminine characteristics!
The fertile factor, then mosty a man that would be kind and stuck around for the kids.

:up: That's true, Dazzled....I've seen the studies. :yes:

Wild, any word yet??

Is Jemma going to be home tonight, or is she staying in Manchester??

Night :sad: :hug: :hug:

(btw, things are still looking very good,....I'll know tonight at 10) :hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom