Pleba Girls Party: Baby, get in the shower...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Photoshop?!
Pft....that's hardcore paint missy.....not that digital computer editing fancy shamancy stuff. Kids these days...

:wink:

oh, no no!
I painted on top of the picture. Gave it some colour. It's relaxing, and we used to do it at school sometimes.
:)

:laugh:
Altho maybe I should say I painted it...:hmm:

gah...ok, now I can get a drink......

Hope the bite feels better, hun. :hug:

Well...it's soo good that I thought it was Photoshopped....that's how good I thought of it. :wink:

Dismantled said:

Oh wow bri! That is really beautiful!!! Holy cow!!! you are really talented
4.gif

and when your done doing bono...I'd like him...I mean I'd like to see him:wink:

wow!!!

:eek:
Thank you. :hug: :heart:
It's not freehanded, it's based on a picture..that I have....somewhere......:lol:

I don't think I can ever stop doing bono....I just do him again and again. :wink:

now, GAH, brb!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:eek:
Thank you. :hug: :heart:
It's not freehanded, it's based on a picture..that I have....somewhere......:lol:

I don't think I can ever stop doing bono....I just do him again and again. :wink:

now, GAH, brb!!

but you put the paint on the paper and that right there takes talent:yes: I love it!

no never stop doing bono:drool: :drool: how could anyone.....I am surprised Ali can let him out of the house and not want to keep him home 24/7:combust:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

He's got to make a living...teasing all us Plebans....and creating great music.

he loves to tease......you could tell..when I met him he was teasing me through that window...he was loving it:drool: :drool:

I am surprised they don't have 4836 kids:lmao:

U2Girl1978 said:
:D

Those are some great paintings Jax! :hug:

After your done with B..I'd like to see him. He left something behind at my place. :shifty:

yes...he left me behind at your place...remember:shifty:

Good afternoon. :D

I'm taking a much needed break to watch the CDs E sent! Oh man Bono with the Corrs! Grey stubble and swagger! :drool: :combust:

Darren I'm so jealous you got to see REM! I've never gotten to see them live. I don't doubt Stipe is quite the performer. He was always so good when I saw him perform on tv.

:giggle: Wild you would have had to get me medical attention after that. :faint:

Russty Cat said:
Darren I'm so jealous you got to see REM! I've never gotten to see them live. I don't doubt Stipe is quite the performer. He was always so good when I saw him perform on tv.

:giggle: Wild you would have had to get me medical attention after that. :faint:

The man is god and I'll leave it at that. So tempted to make a stipe sig hmmmm. Can I outdo the bono one hmmmmm maybe

Mullen4Prez said:

The man is god and I'll leave it at that. So tempted to make a stipe sig hmmmm. Can I outdo the bono one hmmmmm maybe

I think a Stipe sig is in order. And its not cuz I want to drool over the man. Nope not at all. :wink:

When I was in high school my girlfriend and I had a huge mutual crush on Stipe. Mine has never really left. Him and Eddie Vedder where the men when I was in school. And they are both still fantastic musicians.

Hi E!!!!!! :hug: :hyper: <flying tackling hug>

The CDs came in the mail!! OH my gosh I love them!!!!! I'm dying ovah here! :combust:

Wild Irish rose!!! :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom