Pleba Girls Party - All we want for Christmas is Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono & Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

5.gif
:D

Really? :hyper: That would be really really cool! I'm losing hope that I'll find one anywhere in this neck of the woods :uhoh:

and I can pay you for it! :flirt: or send you Bono candles :sexywink:

Bono candles :drool: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Sorry I've been taking so long to respond :reject

I'm watching Rattle and Hum :D

Russty - that's cool, I bet that will be a really nice gift :up I've been thinking of doing that for Mark, putting together a bunch of songs with sentimental meaning to the two of us :heart:

:cute Baby Edge

:lol: No worries I can hear the Chicago dvd playing in the living room. Mini-cat wanted to watch a "Bono movie" as she calls them. :giggle: She came in a minute ago and said that Bono hit part of the drooms and the "droomer guy?" made a silly face. :lmao: I said told her his name is Larry and she was like and this is important because? :shrug: she is such a Bono girl. :heart:

I didn't know what to give Mr. Cat for our anniversary so my friend jokingly suggested Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll so thats what he is getting! :lol: The drugs is going to be some beer tha the likes that he doesn't buy very often, and the rock and roll is easy enough, the sex part I'll spare ya the details. :evil: I figure we can have a few drinks sitting in our hot tub listening to the music. Hopefully it will be relaxing at the very least and the music is pretty funny.

Baby Edge is so cute! *sigh* hehe

Sad_Girl said:

Now that's a face I'd like to see him make! :yes: :evil: :wink:

I'm sure he is really cute when he is humming. :wink: :lol:

God thanks alot now all I'm gonna think of all afternoon is Larry humming! :drool:

:lmao: That picture does make you wonder what the heck they were looking at?

:hug: Wild Hi :D Sorry I'm totally spacey and meant to put that in my last post.

I have to go girls, the baby just woke up and needs some attention. I'll be back later. :wave: :heart: Feel free to fru all the baby Larry you want. ;)

hey girls

had a good day today

girls :drool::hug:

we did a secret santa at work today, it turned out dave had been my secret santa, he had 4 ideas what to get me, 1st) a Bono poster :drool::cute: he couldnt find one though and said he had looked everywhere :bow: 2) a jack daniels gift set, they were all sold out, so he bought me some shot glasses(to have JD out of) :drool: and there was a 4th idea but he said he couldnt remember what it was

he was given a JD gift set by his secret santa, he doesnt lik eit so he gave it to me :hyper:

WildHoney said:
I :love: that movie when it came out as it was the first time i'd heard Larry speak more than One word :lol:

:yes:

And I LOVE listening to Larry talk... he's got a GREAT accent, obviously, but his face is so expressive, and so is the intonation of his manner of speech. :heart:

He'd so hate me :lol: I'd be like 'Uh-huh. Wait, what? I didn't hear you. Say that again." :love:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes:

And I LOVE listening to Larry talk... he's got a GREAT accent, obviously, but his face is so expressive, and so is the intonation of his manner of speech. :heart:

He'd so hate me :lol: I'd be like 'Uh-huh. Wait, what? I didn't hear you. Say that again." :love:

:lmao:

he is very expressive :drool:

:love: your av :drool::combust:

Hi Jem :hug: :heart:

Thats so cool that Dave was your secret santa :happy:

Whoever sends me a copy of Q, I'll appreciate it. and you're so nice! I'm lucky to have found such generous, sweet friends! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Jem :hug: :heart:

Thats so cool that Dave was your secret santa :happy:

Whoever sends me a copy of Q, I'll appreciate it. and you're so nice! I'm lucky to have found such generous, sweet friends! :hug:

we're all lucky :heart::hug: soppy moment :wink:

i know, and dave put so much effort into loking for a poster of B for me bless him, he was like, i looked everywhere :love:

has BG come on, i text her before, i dont know if we're still meeting tommorow :scratch: i need to know what time i have to get up

:hmm: Should I go three subway stops down to a crafters' studio and pay $10 to spend an evening with people I probably don't know, have snacks and drinks, be social and most likely get a couple rows done on the parental bedspread.... or should I stay home, be online and most likely not get anything done on it tonight, but be with you girls? :hmm:

Drea said:
:hmm: Should I go three subway stops down to a crafters' studio and pay $10 to spend an evening with people I probably don't know, have snacks and drinks, be social and most likely get a couple rows done on the parental bedspread.... or should I stay home, be online and most likely not get anything done on it tonight, but be with you girls? :hmm:

:hmm: :scratch: Let me think about that for a minute....

Stay here! :hyper: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom