Pleba girls party......all trying to catch up with VP, the new blue crack addict!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
I have to wonder what exactly is going on here? :eyebrow:

Candid11.jpg

Edge and Adam are both rather interested in something below the camera's frame

:adam: Edge.......what's that? :ohmy:
:edge: I beelive they technical name is dragonos hiddenos.......

:tongue:

Sad_Girl said:
EleCandid6.jpg

:adam : I thought we were at the PGP to hear VP's speech...?
:edge : I learn something new everytime I come here... did you know what HD stood for?
:larry: A drooms and motorcycles party - thats what you said we were going to... you are so going to get it when we get out of here!

:bono: My shows been over for awhile, and VP's still awfully quiet... :hmm: maybe we should send her some hand sanitizer.

Sad_Girl said:
Was my cap THAT unfunny? :uhoh

I thought the drooms and motorcycles party was at least worth a giggle :sigh

:lmao:

Sorry, I just hadn't gotten to it yet...failing miserably at that multitasking thing. :reject: :hug:

If I knew the boys were waiting for a speech, maybe I'd actually get to work on it. :wink: Or wait for B to give me the hand sanitizer. :drool:

jobob said:

:jobob: Damn. I missed VP's blue crack acceptance speech! Maybe she'll tell me which page of the thread it's on? B, go over to her and ask her nicely for me, okay?

:B: Hello, VP. jobob would like to know where you posted your speech. And after you tell her, maybe you and I could get togehter, open up some white wine, and celebrate your blue crack status? Hmmm?

:jobob: B! Get back here! NOW! Good God, you're as much of a flirt as Bono is, I swear ...

:lmao: I hate to disappoint anyone...especially B :wink: but my speech wasn't all that impressive. :reject:

It's on page....(looking)...25 of this thread:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141048&perpage=15

It was quite anticlimactic...I was getting PMs and didn't feel like switching back and forth between VP and MBS :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Was my cap THAT unfunny? :uhoh:

I thought the drooms and motorcycles party was at least worth a giggle :sigh:

It was funny *G* *offers to entertain :adam: and :larry: afterwards*

VP - yeah, it's a pain in the ass *grumble*

Drea said:

It was funny *G* *offers to entertain :adam: and :larry: afterwards*

VP - yeah, it's a pain in the ass *grumble*

SG: It was funny.

and it inspired me, didn't it? *g*

leaving briefly to check fanfic forum ... brb, unless someone's posted something I wanna read ...

VintagePunk said:

I got part way through it earlier, then I think I got a phone call, or saw something shiny, or something. :lol: I'll finish it tonight.

:lol: Ooooh... Shiny :drool:

No biggie, I was just curious. Now that I think about it, it was Bri who had asked me if I would be posting another chapter soon.

~BrightestStar~ said:

SG! Chpter 3 is coming? :D :hyper:

** :lol: ^^^

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Ooooh... Shiny :drool:

No biggie, I was just curious. Now that I think about it, it was Bri who had asked me if I would be posting another chapter soon.

** :lol: ^^^

I'd love to read them both tonight, but I don't think I'm gonna be up that much longer. :yawn: If I'm in bed by then, I'll catch it tomorrow. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hey, do you take suggestions?

No?

That's a shame.....

I think I should be B's love interest. :D

Hey, Bri?

Write your own fanfic with you or someone like you as B's love interest.

Now who the heck would ever do a crazy thing like that? :lol:

Ok, Chapter 3 is up. And before you read it and come back and ask me, yes, Bono will be in the next chapter, and soon his role will be much bigger. There will be a love interst for him as well. :D I just needed to establish certain things for the other characters in the story early on. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, Chapter 3 is up. And before you read it and come back and ask me, yes, Bono will be in the next chapter, and soon his role will be much bigger. There will be a love interst for him as well. :D I just needed to establish certain things for the other characters in the story early on. :wink:

No Bono?

:sad:

Well I'm glad you told me, now I won't read it!

;)

*runs off*

Will he plunder his new love interest? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom