Pleba Girls: Back To The Usual Tricks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
awesome Drea!! :hyper:

DG- :lol: you start tomorrow right? :hug:

I'll be back on a little later..... just wanted to check in! :wink: :wave:

I go back for 2 hours tomorrow to get my schedule and stuff and my 1st full day is Thursday. I also have a liturgy Thursday! :happy: :|

hi girls! first day of school and i'm all tuckered out :sad:

can't wait for Toronto! Drea, will I see you on Friday or Saturday?

Jules! :hug: how are ya? I'm just catching up on the thread. Sounds like you had first day of school, too. how was it?

ruffian said:
hi girls! first day of school and i'm all tuckered out :sad:

can't wait for Toronto! Drea, will I see you on Friday or Saturday?

You'll see me Fri with or without a ticket :giggle: I'll come and bug you guys in the GA line :wink:

DG :hug: it's so exhausting to start back...blech. the first year students just stare at me in abject terror, while the seniors sprawl back in their chairs and roll their eyes at me.

a funny thing happened though...i had my students tell me what they did over the summer, and then i told them about myself...told them outside of class i ride but other than that didn't have hobbies. then a student raised his hand and said, "what about U2 groupie?" :ohmy:

that picture of me and Bono is ALL over campus--and I didn't do it.

:madspit:

Drea said:

You'll see me Fri with or without a ticket :giggle: I'll come and bug you guys in the GA line :wink:

I'm watching Tommy Lee...he had a hair net on :giggle:

Great, Drea...and i bet you can find a ticket easily. There is a 9/14 GA on interference now--I emailed but have not heard back yet.

ruffian said:
Jules! :hug: how are ya? I'm just catching up on the thread. Sounds like you had first day of school, too. how was it?

I'm good! :hug: I had spanish today. :) It's a small class but I'm very excited to be learning a new language. Tomorrow I have Human Development in Infancy.

OMG...

That was scary!

I was sitting here....browsing at Gifs :drool:

When, I heard.....

A mother :censored: of a bang!

I've never heard a gun go off....but i think i just heard one!

So then I heard a scream.

Then THREE more shots!

Some more screams....

Followed by, police cars and a fire engine!

And my all-time nosy neighbour coming out to have a look round!

:|

:censored: hell!

Back
Top Bottom