Pleaba Girls {and guy(s) Party...we're always on top of ....thinngs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Elessarian: Thanks! And thats a really good story to share, pretty cool indeed!

Dazzled: Thank you; I appreciate that :hug:

VP: you are pretty; and oddly enough a lot like I had pictured you in my mind w

Weird...:lol: I've had this discussion before, but i have this strange tendency to picture people as their avatars. :lol: hence, it was quie a shock recently to see that SoBe is blond...

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm thinking of joining a kickball league. I need to lose some weight...lmao

I got kicked in the head with a kickball in elementary school....that explains alot about me :laugh:

Jules-you're not fat! If anything, I'm the one who should be losing weight.

greeneyedgirl said:
i think i'm going thru fan fiction detox, so many stories ended at the same time :(

was that a hint? :wink:

I actually have the first chapter of my next story in the Catalina series done, but I was trying to have a few written ahead this time, before beginning to post...

VintagePunk said:

Weird...:lol: I've had this discussion before, but i have this strange tendency to picture people as their avatars. :lol: hence, it was quie a shock recently to see that SoBe is blond...

So you pictured me as Bono..I'm flattered.

thanks Eless, VP, gg et al for the kind thots :hug: haven't lost hope yet I just badly waver at times :D after aLL I DID GET A SEATR TO POST 9-11 CONCERT 2 HOURS BEFROE THE FIRST SHOW...BUT THE4N I HAD MORE MONEY THEN...OH WELL....

sorry pinky slip

MBS said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:!!!

You made it cool to use hand sanitizer! :wink:

BTW
VP...red headed chics rock....my completely unbiased opinion :D

But I';m like a f'ing blond now...:sigh: Do I change my hair colour yet again before fall (which I was considering??)

I'm oficaially fucking pathetic. :reject:

BonoCC136.jpg

(Sigh!)

I'm listening to UTEOTW...I brought the Achtung Baby CD in to my theology class and explained to my teacher that the song is about Judas betraying Jesus. We got to listen to it in class. Just trying to get an excuse to listen to U2. :laugh:

the cafe is closing in about 12 mins.... so I send my official goodbye :hug: s now...when you see i'm not relying you'll know I've been exited from here....

ppl were giving there u2 show list in some earlier thread...
i'll do mine :uhoh: hoping no one will complain..i've seen them enuff...I only seen them a few times-- but over a very long tiome :D

1983... get a glimpse of Edge & Adam from afar rehearshing NYD for concert on the pier later that evening, that I was forced to give up tix to for an 'obligastion' that came up later :madspit:

1984....at Radio City.... beinfit for Amensty Intnt'l
I hardly remeber any of the songs..it was the first time i saw them all and a real whole show...I remeber getting up & yelllling/cheering, dancing & singing etc.. I think B went into the audience. we were in the front part of one of the baslconies...

1985...MSG their first time at MSG...high up....fantastic show....Bono whirled tghe spot light around it was mesmerising

1987? back of stage seats at Long Ilsand Nassau colesium. drew pics of them at home from what i saw

1992...1 Zoo tv..giants stadium waayyy up in back..

2001 june -- back of stage seatrs yet again
2001... mid way back in ? loge seats?2004 ...brooklyn... equivalent standing 20 - 15 rows baCK...

Back
Top Bottom