Pics from radio 1 show and Dublin 11/16/04

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PrincessHalo said:
Great pics everyone, thanks! I was there, if you see the whole Show Biz Ireland link of the pics I'm actually on there, I'm the blonde girl in the pink coat with my two sisters which I thought was pretty cool. And you guys are right, they all looked fantastic!

:up: I saw that pic :) Congratulations, that must have been great being there :hug:

bfa44465.jpg

6932df03.jpg

kellyahern said:

:up: I saw that pic :) Congratulations, that must have been great being there :hug:

Thanks, yeah it was great. The show was amazing and the guys were so awesome to the fans--even sent us out coffee and tea and snacks. It was definitely a great night!

oh god - that leather jacket and JEANS look - too hot! :drool: that's how I like my rockstars...

Edge is looking bloody adorable, Larry is hot (of course) and Adam has a certain air about him that makes him damn sexy. but Bono... :combust: thanks for the pics!!!!

also guys check out the designer of the tee-shirts
Rogan
hmmmm... now what line is working on edun....
yeah Rogan:)

psychicsarah.com

U2’s new album launch (A Mermaid, A–musing and A song called Vertigo)

Dear old Mr Bonjo, you’ve got to hand it to him; when his head is in a spin, he certainly knows how to deliver! The humdinger of a track that is VERTIGO strikes a chord in more ways than ONE. This sexy, angst ridden rendition is a mile away from safe little ditties like Sweetest Thing. Let’s hope the new U2 offering ‘How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb’ is full of such delights and that a somewhat tame phase is over. When Bono is on form, nobody does it better! We should surely hope that his dismantlement is a long way off. I’m not discounting the punchier tracks of ‘All that you can’t Leave Behind’, but the endless soul searching about what ‘couldn’t be left behind’ wore a bit thin. In ‘A place called Vertigo’, it sounds like Bono has realised that a little bit of danger is tortuous fun. Okay, the protagonist’s head is a ‘Jungle’ and he’s fumbling around in the dark. But it’s also plain to see that he seems to like where it’s all heading: ‘You give me something I can feel’. The admission that ‘the head can’t rule the heart’ relinquishes reason and control; whilst the mystery ‘girl with crimson nails and Jesus around her neck’ speaks to his soul and stirs up ‘everything I wish I didn’t know’. Vertigo charts subterranean territory and offers an outlet for raw emotion that doesn’t stand a chance unless the protagonist realises one thing: that alchemical love and passion really can go hand in hand. Finally as a defence mechanism the Vertigo angst is transmuted into a Divine Rapture that sublimates irrational urges and recognises the redemption of Grace; ‘your love is teaching me how to kneel’. No it’s not a cop out, but it IS a separate issue!
:eyebrow:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Ok, i have a question (sorry if this has been asked and answered before) but what's the meaning of the blue ( plastic )bracelet? You can see him wear it in some other pics but in this one it looks like he is just putting it on (maybe a gift from a fan)?

A few days ago I there was an article in our paper about those colourfull bracelets and their meaning , but of course now I can't find it anymore.

Each colour means something different, referring as to how far a boy/girl would go in a relationship. One colour means "will kiss on mouth" etc (others might not be so innocent)

So anyone know what Blue stands for??

The blue bracelet is for Radio 1's Onelife "Beat Bullying" campaign. It's like the yellow Live Strong bracelets. It's made of plastic and has "Onelife - Beat Bullying" inscribed on it. From Monday you will be able to get the bracelets on the web.

Back
Top Bottom