Photos from Denver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
..hey, I was there last night and that first picture of Adam does not jive with what he was wearing. He did not have that kind of shirt on. Had a long shirt, with a sunburst or something like that on the front.

4/21 at around 4:20 pm.. Bono was running late for soundcheck but was still generous enough to stop by and say hello!!

I am the one with the dark hair and glasses on top of her head... so if you were there and have pictures, please let me know!

:hyper:

20050421Denver01.jpg

20050421Denver02.jpg

20050421Denver03.jpg

20050421Denver04.jpg

Thanks to everyone that helped me and I talked to these last couple days... Sue, Matt, Mike, Jason, Kelly and tons others!!

Off to bed...

stonecircle said:
..hey, I was there last night and that first picture of Adam does not jive with what he was wearing. He did not have that kind of shirt on. Had a long shirt, with a sunburst or something like that on the front.

:huh:

And what you are looking at is a long shirt with kind of a sunburst thingy on it... isn't it? :wink:

...oh...and Bono was simply:drool: :drool: :drool: . I was behind the stage, so I saw mostly his back...and let me tell ya...he has quite a pair of love handles!! You can see 'em in that pic with the red shirt, but I saw them once he took off his jacket and only had a t-shirt on...a sweaty, clingy t-shirt! Ali's got some nice grabbing material on that man...

Ah... thought you were talking about my pics.. :wink:

And yes... I squealed with delight when I saw what I like to call my "BonoBelly" and "BonoRoll" pics above (black t-shirt pics)... soooo adorably imperfect and delicious :drool: guess they just make them more human...

(dont mind the sleep deprived/overjoyed woman)

wow, those are great pics, Miroslava! especially the "an cat dubh" ones... :drool: thank you for posting them!

i hope your friend is ok... that is really scary! :ohmy:

Thankfully she's fine! I think she was just tired/water deprived etc. She was up agains the rail and she wasn't really squished or anything, she had two really cool guys behind us helping us out (not that there was too much pusing or anything) and I was next to her/slightly behind her at times... at this particular moment I happened to be more behind her than anything, and all of a sudden I felt her head lean back against my chest (she's 5'4 and I must have been inching on 6''0 with my shoes) so I thought she was leaning back to tell me something... looked at her face and got worried... grabbed her face and saw she was passsed out :ohmy:

I managed to scream HEY while starting to shove her up the railing (with great help from those around us) and all of a sudden the two tiniest (but coolest security guards) that had been by us came to get her and then I jumped the railing too. They helped catch me too as I did the backward jump by propping myself up on the railing with my back facing it... sat with her during 1/2 of Pride and then she ordered me to get back to the show... she got taken up to the VIP area by the soundboard. Security came back to tell me she was doing well and was happy where she was. A good time was had by all!

I guess when she was being walked back, the PM security guy asked her if she wanted to go see EMS and in her daze her response was

"no, but can you take me to go see Bono?" :wink: :wink:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
I guess when she was being walked back, the PM security guy asked her if she wanted to go see EMS and in her daze her response was

"no, but can you take me to go see Bono?" :wink: :wink:

a true Pleban at heart!!! :wink: glad that she is ok, and that you both had a fun time at the show! and thanks again for the awesome photos... *bono belly = adorable!* :wink:

Miroslava said:
4/21 at around 4:20 pm.. Bono was running late for soundcheck but was still generous enough to stop by and say hello!!

I am the one with the dark hair and glasses on top of her head... so if you were there and have pictures, please let me know!

:hyper:

20050421Denver01.jpg

20050421Denver02.jpg

20050421Denver03.jpg

20050421Denver04.jpg

Thanks to everyone that helped me and I talked to these last couple days... Sue, Matt, Mike, Jason, Kelly and tons others!!

Off to bed...

These are brilliant pix. Thanx.

But they've got me to thinking:

Who the feck is the 'bruiser' he's standing with? I suppose he must be a minder/body guard or some such....shite...I wouldn't wanna get on the wrong side of him! lol...

Actually, with me being short and not weighing very much I think it'd probably look real funny if I got the chance to gob him off..hee hee...:lol: :lol:

Nice! I especially love that first picture of Adam. :up: (And great pictures, Miroslava. Congrats on meeting Bono!)

The muscle is John Sampson, and he is a super nice guy! Not very tall, but yeah, definitely wouldn't want to tangle with him...

He's funny too! You can see in those pictures that Bono has something clutched in his hand given to him by a fan, and John slipped it out... He then proceeded to "shove it" to the nearest fan's nose and said "anthrax check! is it okay?"

:lmao:

Miroslava said:
The muscle is John Sampson, and he is a super nice guy! Not very tall, but yeah, definitely wouldn't want to tangle with him...

He's funny too! You can see in those pictures that Bono has something clutched in his hand given to him by a fan, and John slipped it out... He then proceeded to "shove it" to the nearest fan's nose and said "anthrax check! is it okay?"

:lmao:

John's the one you'll see at soundchecks but also in front of the catwalk that constitutes the ellipse...he walks it constantly and is almost always between Bono and fans when B stops for any period of time.

Miroslava, great pics, and I'm glad your friend is ok :)

that was a funny story miroslava

I passed out at a U2 show in Chicago at soldier field.

it was way too hot and i drank way too many beers... E T C .

i wont go into the ETC part...but...ya know

stonecircle said:

Since I wasn't there I'll have to blame u2eastlink.:huh:

From u2tours.

df705790.jpg

Back
Top Bottom