PGP: When I think about U2, I swoon myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comet, that's a sweet story about the boy and the m&ms. My little guy LOVES VacationMom. She's sooooooo much more laid back and generous than RegularMom.

Watching Pretty In Pink
"When The Duck kissed me, I swear to god, my thighs went up in flames. he must practice on melons" One of the best lines evah.

Watching Pretty In Pink
"When The Duck kissed me, I swear to god, my thighs went up in flames. he must practice on melons" One of the best lines evah.

I also like "Blaine? That's not a name, it's a major appliance!"

:reject:

What is WRONG with you people?!?! I've seen this movie about 1000 times.

okay, what is wrong with me? :reject:

Not a damn thing! *loves that movie!*

re: Pretty In Pink

1. I hated the ending.

2. I hated her dress. She should have left it the way it was!

Other than those two things, I love the movie! Great soundtrack.

I haven't seen Pretty in Pink in ages. I should remedy that.

Well, the snow has begun falling. :| I was planning to go see a movie with a friend tomorrow night (Mission Impossible - I have a pass for 2 people plus drinks & popcorn, so yay for getting to go out without having to spend a dime), but both of us hate driving in the snow. There's a snowfall warning for this weekend, so we'll see what the weather's like tomorrow night. I hate winter. :angry:

Aw, that sucks :(. Hope you can get to go see the movie at some point. I'm curious to see what you think of it, like I said, I'd like to see it simply because Simon Pegg's in it, and I've been hearing good things overall, so...if you do go, do tell :).

ETA: M_A, yes. Yes. Movie marathon! :love:

Sounds good to me :up:. We need to plan some sort of massive PLEBAns meetup or something.

Aw, that sucks :(. Hope you can get to go see the movie at some point. I'm curious to see what you think of it, like I said, I'd like to see it simply because Simon Pegg's in it, and I've been hearing good things overall, so...if you do go, do tell :).

I'll definitely be going at some point, whether it be tomorrow or another day. :) I'll be sure to let you know what I think whenever I get a chance to see it.

I just looked out the window and it's still coming down fairly steadily and has been for a few hours, so it looks like the predictions will be right. That's okay - I'm more than happy to stay at home and curl up on the couch watching Friday Night Lights all day tomorrow. My friend won't mind postponing either, so it's all good. :D

Probably because you've never actually tasted what an avocado really tastes like. :wink: You'd have to eat one fresh from here I think. They don't taste even close to right when they start shipping them places. You need to come visit... share some good California food and margaritas with me. :love: And I've never tasted oranges as good in my life as the ones in my backyard. Store bought, not even close. Come here naow Gg.

Tempting. Very tempting. I love me a good Margarita. And I love food, heard good things about California, so many good things!

:sad: I can has winning lottery ticket plz?

Yeah, I could use one too. I don't get why I just can't stop myself from answering and feeding the troll. :banghead: Ah well, ignore function it is.

Oh derp. I just went to clean my fishtank and separate the male guppy's from the females. And I just found out I'm too late. :doh: One of the females is already preggers. Fail!

Sooo, anyone interested in a couple of fishies? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom