PGP-We'll be back next week and we'll bring you a t-shirt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what our boys have been up to in New York - gallery opening and raising funds for Artists for Peace and Justice :)

AntonCorbijnOpeningArtistsForPeaceJustice2.jpg

AntonCorbijnOpeningArtistsForPeaceJustice.jpg

:love:Anton!!

And is that a full grey beard there Mr The Edge? Comet's gonna love it!

I'm sure this sounds seven different kinds of insane, but I personally couldn't do that.

Hey, no worries. I'm in support of a woman's right to choose and reproductive freedom, which means it is your business to make your own decision, whatever that means or whatever form that takes. :) Good luck!

I fail at staying off Interference.

See? That shit is hard! :wink:

Just looked up plane tickets to Canada. :sad: Ouch. I shouldn't have done that.

Why on earth is a single trip to Montreal about TWICE as much as a two way ticket to New York? :crack:

Zooey, fly into Burlington, VT and bus it over. :shifty: $341 RT to fly into there. I might do that since it's $100 cheaper to fly into there from Chicago than Montreal.

I feel your pain GG. *commiserate*

:hug:

Can someone explain this to me? :coocoo:

I checked for a single trip to Montreal, which was about 1000 euros with a layover in London. The return from Toronto to here was 700 something.

Am now checking two way trips from the same airports and I find tickets starting at 777 euros. :crack: Wtf? Why is it almost 1000 euros cheaper to book one ticket with three different airports in it instead of the EXACT same trip in two loose tickets?

:D I can have one layover in Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris, where the BD video was recorded. And on the way back a layover in Rome. Not too bad!

:hug:

Can someone explain this to me? :coocoo:

I checked for a single trip to Montreal, which was about 1000 euros with a layover in London. The return from Toronto to here was 700 something.

Am now checking two way trips from the same airports and I find tickets starting at 777 euros. :crack: Wtf? Why is it almost 1000 euros cheaper to book one ticket with three different airports in it?

:D I can have one layover in Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris, where the BD video was recorded. And on the way back a layover in Rome. Not too bad!

Combining flights always tends to be cheaper!
going to Montreal?
biggrin2.gif

remember that not that long ago I checked flights to the States... :whistle: but I think I'll wait til they come back to Europe again! damn, Dublin, where are you???

Yeah, but why is it 1000 euros cheaper to combine flights? :lol: it doesn't make sense!

:shifty: I may be considering my options...I'm a bit worried about Dublin. We haven;t had rumours since february. :(

I'm not too worried (yet) about having no news about Dublin - it's still almost a full year away (if the October rumor was right). I'm not going to start stressing about it until maybe February or March if there's nothing new.

At that point I'm probably going to have to go ahead and start making my Ireland plans. I'll probably save the flight for last, as that's harder to reschedule than hotels, car rentals and vacation days.

Congrats on the job, DG! :hug:

Good news from me, too. My mom is fine. :happy: :relief: I didn't get to talk to the doctor after, but he left a note on the discharge papers that said "small polyp removed, nil else." I asked the nurses if that meant he didn't see cancer, and they confirmed that as accurate. He told us in his office a few weeks ago that he can almost always tell what's going on by looking, before they do lab tests on the samples. So... YAY. :)

Now I have to make a follow-up appt in his office for her. She came through the tests wonderfully too, that was also a huge fear for us. They can be pretty brutal for young, healthy people. She didn't even remember what he did, so I don't know if that's because of the sedation, or a function of the Alzheimer's.

She never ceases to amaze me. She's undergone stuff that would have a young person laid up for weeks, and she's all "whatever, I'm fine." And she is!. I told my sister when we left that she looked like she'd just been for a stroll in the park. :lol:

And I got my car back.

It's been a very, very good day. :)

I'm a little out of it though. Only slept for 2 1/2 hrs last night, from 3:15 till 5:45. :crack: :yawn: I'm not doing anything but the necessities for the rest of the day. And if I'm still awake later, I have wine and U2 shows I haven't seen yet. :up:

Thanks again everyone, for all your support. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom