PGP-We'll be back next week and we'll bring you a t-shirt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a very weak person, I don't respond to people who bitch me online, nor do I defend Bono at any given cost. :sad: I'm sorry guys, I failed the U2 fan test. I suck and I'm not a real fan.

:lol: That EYKIW thread that you girls were talking about earlier is golden.

Apparently the internet is real life!! :lmao: :crack: :lmao: Oh dear god.

Wait, what? the internet is real life? shit.

I'm a very weak person, I don't respond to people who bitch me online, nor do I defend Bono at any given cost. :sad: I'm sorry guys, I failed the U2 fan test. I suck and I'm not a real fan.

SHUN!!!!!!

Guys, I just wasted my 2 hour lunch reading fanfic :reject: I fail at real life.

elevation.png

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

ETA: Looks like Ele's lost some weight & gone ginger while she's on hiatus. :giggle:

I got the job!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Good news from me, too. My mom is fine. :happy: :relief: I didn't get to talk to the doctor after, but he left a note on the discharge papers that said "small polyp removed, nil else." I asked the nurses if that meant he didn't see cancer, and they confirmed that as accurate. He told us in his office a few weeks ago that he can almost always tell what's going on by looking, before they do lab tests on the samples. So... YAY. : )

Now I have to make a follow-up appt in his office for her. She came through the tests wonderfully too, that was also a huge fear for us. They can be pretty brutal for young, healthy people...........

And I got my car back.

It's been a very, very good day. : )

Thanks again everyone, for all your support. : hug:

:hyper::heart: :yippie::yippie: :heart::hyper:

WOWSSSS this is
~~~*** wonderful ***~~~
Newes DG & VP!

How great after i've been plowing through piles paper :crack: looking or my electric bill- finally found it.........that i arrive here to hear such great news for VP & dg !!!
SO VERY HAPPY for you all! :happydance::happydance:

and now I'm heading out..see you later :wave:

Lucky for you squirrel haters, I don't have the mad Photoshop skillz like Sicy. Otherwise, I'd take Larry's head & put it on Ele's body just to torment you! :madspit:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom