PGP: We Go Hard & Fast as We Play Tennis and Stalk Our Guys AROUND THE WORLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
.................Tres frustrating. And then I get angry at myself for getting frustrated.

The last 2? yrs I was in Brooklyn because of all the above stuff I mentioned ( and my sis the summer before 07- had that emergency hernia surgery) I did find it harder and harder to get up to the nursing home (from Brooklyn).

SO know at times i still mentally "kick myself" that sometimes I didn't vidsit my mom as much as she (and I wanted to) would have liked.
And not run errands for her as soon as she wanted them. and with the sneakers needed them.

I mean jeeeezz, shed ask me to get her some particular pens.

Then I would take her sneakers home to Brooklyn to mail them to the special shoemaker she had for custom made sneaks (since my sis was doing a lot b/c she lived much closer than I and <easier for her mentally> dealing w the NH Staff.

Couldn't I have DONE BETTER!!!
big deal a few pens! the sneakers every ? 3 -4 months?

and The WORST of all-- I didn't get around to making a necklace or two I promised her for her B-D. :sad::madwife:

I did make her a real beauty that she loved to wear.:heart:

And I had finally re-started on one I finished partly then showed it to her to get her feedback.... and then she died before I could finish getting the cord on to it!:sad: we put in with her to be cremated.

I was usually the one to go to most of the Emergency Visits to the hospitals first off (sometimes she came later)-- b/c as much as I hated it [from decades of hospital stays and emergency visits for both my parent since I was 10-allowed to go to the hospital to visit]-- I became good at dealing with home emergencies and then dealing with the hospital staff once we gpot there-- where my sis would get more yucked/freaked out about physcial care/problems/emergencies.

SO VP you're certainly NOT alone in the more Perfectguilt room!

NOW that That I've wreaked the thread..

I.....gotta bring it back...........

...........:hmm:

:hyper: I got it......

a l'il vignette.....

imagine your fav.......

You slowly sank yourself down onto one of the the soft, big, plushy couch in the Entertainment Room....... the electric-ultramarine Blue one.

You didn't have to work, but you wanted to. You job had it's (Thank Goodness!!!) small amounts of Boredom at times. As for STRESS..... you usually could handle the ups and downs when thy came pretty well... because unlike a major part of workers , you really LOVED what you did!

You KNEW you were blessed !!!!! You'd come from working to lower middle class background and slowly made a good name for yourself in your field. You had paid your dues in the learning curves as you advanced till the work became really wonderful most of the time. Not THAT many people could say that!

But this had been one of the 2 or 3 times a year when for a few days things really went HAYWIRED!!!

Your arms and neck ached, the headache that had been building at least got subdued somewhen you sloshed down the aspirins as thing got worse. Your eyes felt "fuzzy" tho you could see clearly!

SO you leaned over, after as comfortably as you could scooching your butt onto the lovely cushion, to try and massage you neck. NO time for that at work today!!! AFter A bit you'd reason, since you headed right towards this room before doing anything else-- you'd get a cold/hot pack going for this ache.
You did click on some soothing music that took you right to the turquoise watered beach. Some times you thought of The Caribbean, and sometimes the South of France.

Both such wonderful, special places that not everyone ever go to visigt as much as they might want to. Yes, Blessed.

AND of course a gazillion times over BLESSED because had chosen you to spend his life with! Blessed that you really came to like, and love his companeros in the band, because of their hearts, their humor and good souls. And as importantly they liked you as well! And you liked most of his family most of the time!

Even with the touring, which you did enjoy at times after all you did love the guys and their music! And you'd put on shades etc and usually sight-see a few hours before their concerts.

The long studio sessions, you'd popped in at times, because you loved watching creative musicians and singers work the magical-- even when if sometimes they'd throw the studio mikes, guitars, or cymbal stands on the floor in frustration-- process of album making for the times it really flowed together in rising levels over time!

Your cranked the music up so you could get FULLY swept away in it!

Then you saw the light of the door opening. HOME EARLIER than expected!
But before you could unwind yourself to turn around you felt gentle warm hands glide carefully over your shoulders. His breath came close to your ear...." another tough day, love...?? " "Uh huh", your replied, even as his voice,and breath made you ears tingle with delight.

Soon the warmth of his hands on your shoulders began to be match by the warmth that was now slowly spreading through you. Oh, yeaaaahhhhhh, that felt soooo goooooood!

"Do you want me to get you a drink, sweetheart?" He murmured keeping his voice low in case you did have a roaring headache like you did yesterday (forgot the aspirins that time!) .

"Mmmmmmm" you murmured back....... "my headache is better than yesterday.....mmmmm..... i think your healing hands and more will do me the ultimate good right now...... 'Cept my arms are really achey .......... let's take it easy for now, 'K?"

He chortled back. "Your wish........ is ....mine " his words spaced as he sweetly nuzzled and kissed your neck. "slow and steady, love, slow and steady........"

You chortled......... " maybe when...... my...adrenals and oxytocin set in..... it'll be closer to hard & fast ........ my........ wonderful, wonderful man".

"Sweet woman, I'll be here for as long as you need and......... " his voice deepen in tone "...... want me....to."His fingers smoothed through the bottom length of your hair. You could almost feel each hair root shiver with joy, and rising heat.

His hands wandered lower and now you leaned back into him. "aaaaaahhhhhh sooo goood........ so hot.......... more please....."

Your hands now ached to reach for him but the arm muscle aches were still more in your conciseness ..... at least for the time being, you giggled to you self. It just might be sooner than later relatively, that you'd both squirm your ways over to the very wide part of this lovely couch. Blessed, indeed!

jess good luck with trying to get to the GD show! :( :hug::hug::hug:

we're ALL on your side!:hug:

could you possible sell a few things ( If you have anything TO sell) ? THAT might show your mom you're willing to sacrifice in your own way to get this special treat done for yourself!

Just found out I have to go for medical tests at the hospital in Winnipeg. It's all regarding my dizziness and chronic vertigo. Maybe after two years I'll finally get some answers *fingers crossed*
I'm happy my flight and hotel is covered.

:ohmy::hug::hug:

well i guess it's a good thing if they can finally figure the cause(s)!!!

I get it at time when i over sstarin my neck shoulders in a certain way :(

I FINALLY figured out why........ after 2 weeks of really scary crap upon getting out of bed ( the futon at my sis's while house sitting). It was mostly getting out of /into bed.

There's a long muscle that goes from part of the shoulder to the upper most vertaqbre in the neck.

in chiropractcy upsetting those top 2 C1 & C2 can cause dizziness & vertigo. :|

i get the beginnings of it now at tomes but and it feels like I'm being pulled sideways off balance. I've gotten better at dealing w it.

:ohmy::hug::hug:

well i guess it's a good thing if they can finally figure the cause(s)!!!

I get it at time when i over sstarin my neck shoulders in a certain way :(

I FINALLY figured out why........ after 2 weeks of really scary crap upon getting out of bed ( the futon at my sis's while house sitting). It was mostly getting out of /into bed.

There's a long muscle that goes from part of the shoulder to the upper most vertaqbre in the neck.

in chiropractcy upsetting those top 2 C1 & C2 can cause dizziness & vertigo. :|

i get the beginnings of it now at tomes but and it feels like I'm being pulled sideways off balance. I've gotten better at dealing w it.

Thanks Daz :hug:

I'm sorry you're dealing with it a little too. Have you considered chiropractic care? That may help the neck and shoulders.

I guess it's hard b/c some of us have known each other for quite awhile. And some even longer than that :lol: I've been posting here for almost 4 years and I'm still a relative n00b compared to Wild, Drea, Jem, VP and DG (and others who don't come 'round as much any more).

It's easy to feel that way when you first join, anywhere on Interference. It's a tough crowd to break into. But I think PLEBAns are the nicest in the bunch :love:

Having a drink (or three :shifty: ) so maybe I can sleep tonight, and watching the Toronto 360 dvd boot. :love:

I guess it's hard b/c some of us have known each other for quite awhile. And some even longer than that :lol: I've been posting here for almost 4 years and I'm still a relative n00b compared to Wild, Drea, Jem, VP and DG (and others who don't come 'round as much any more).

You fit in like you've been here forever. :heart:

oh wow, yeah i feel like an invader haha

Aw, don't feel that way, you're more than welcome! :) We do all know each other very well, and a lot of friendships here have become real life friendships, too. So, you'll get a lot of chatter around here of just catching up on each other's lives, a lot of old inside jokes...but we don't mean to exclude anyone. If we're going on about something and you don't know what we're talking about, just ask us to explain what the hell we're on about, and we generally will. :)

oh ok VP, i dont want to like just butt in tho haha

Aw, you're not butting in! :) Why don't you tell us about you? I know you're a guy, and you have a gf that you're sort of converting (I have this right, I hope, lol), from your name, you're in your early 20s. So, what else should we know about you?

VEEP! :hug: Whatcha drinkin? I've had 2 rum and cokes

Hey you! :hug: Rye and diet coke. Weird, for eons I drank nothing but rum, but then in TO last fall, Liz (Snowbunny) left some rye in our room for Jem to take home, but Jem either forgot it or didn't want the hassle of customs and booze, so she left it there. We were the last ones out, and of course I couldn't let good alcohol go to waste :angel: so I took it home. I've been all about the rye ever since. I think rum might be jealous. :cute:

umm now i dont know what else to say about me haha you are right about all that stuff, i live in pittsburgh but was born in germany, i guess i could add that

Back
Top Bottom