PGP - Tastier Than a Dublin Mudslide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

I love the Temple Bar Mix!! Only Edge can make a Banjo look that cool :wink:

I swear after I saw him play it I wanted to buy a banjo. :lol:

Isn't that Vertigo Temple Bar mix the coolest damn thing in the whole HTDAAB boxed set?!? :edge: :bono: Now THAT and Fast Cars was worth my $35.

At the start of the tour in either @u2 forums or somewhere in Interference, someone had the really really brillant idea to have Edge and Bono do the Vertigo Temple Bar Mix on tour (McGuiness officially shot it down, dammit). If they *have* to play Vertigo twice now, why not play the Temple Bar Mix as one of the Vertigos?

VintagePunk said:

Mofo is like that for me. I'm like one of those hip-hop kids driving down the street with the bass thumping away. :lol: :reject:

me too! how funny--the oldest girl on the thread (that would be me) and a somewhat older girl on the thread (compared only to DG, of course) rockin' out to Mofo :lmao:

ruffian said:

mucca, i don't have my computer so wouldn't be able to save it, but thanks...do you have a favorite? my 2 favorite remixes are the mathew roberts mofo (thanks VP :heart: ) and the Perfecto Remix of Lemon :drool:

That's my fav Mofo remix as well :rockon:
So far my fav EBTTRT is the Apollo mix. I haven't listened to the rest yet though.

Tell me when you get your comp back and I'll upload them for you. :D

Mucca said:

That's my fav Mofo remix as well :rockon:
So far my fav EBTTRT is the Apollo mix. I haven't listened to the rest yet though.

Tell me when you get your comp back and I'll upload them for you. :D

thanks Mucca :hug: i'll take you up on that.
today i was BLASTING green day all day...i :heart: American Idiot. What a great CD. the older i get the louder my music :huh:

jobob said:

Isn't that Vertigo Temple Bar mix the coolest damn thing in the whole HTDAAB boxed set?!? :edge: :bono: Now THAT and Fast Cars was worth my $35.

At the start of the tour in either @u2 forums or somewhere in Interference, someone had the really really brillant idea to have Edge and Bono do the Vertigo Temple Bar Mix on tour (McGuiness officially shot it down, dammit). If they *have* to play Vertigo twice now, why not play the Temple Bar Mix as one of the Vertigos?

That would've been so cool to see! Damn McGuiness!! *shakes fists wildly in the air*

Mucca said:

I love the Temple Bar Mix!! Only Edge can make a Banjo look that cool :wink:

I swear after I saw him play it I wanted to buy a banjo. :lol:

Edge is the second kickass guitarist I've seen who can rock out on the banjo *G* The first being Dave Matheson from Moxy Fruvous - you haven't seen anything till you've seen them do AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long with Dave on banjo :giggle: Abso-:censored:-lutely ROCKIN' :rockon:

Mucca said:

I bought it off itunes. $150 for all their albums, remixes and rare unreleased stuff It's awesome!!:drool::drool:

hmmm...$150 is two and a half GA tickets. this is how i measure out my life! maybe when the tour ends and I pay off my debt...they'll have a re-issue of the remixes...the 2010 anniversary edition :lmao:

ruffian said:

today i was BLASTING green day all day...i :heart: American Idiot. What a great CD. the older i get the louder my music :huh:

Sarah asks me to turn my music down sometimes. :reject: :lol:

Speaking of loud music, when are they going to announce the opening acts for the third leg?? I vote for the Killers!

Arcade Fire would be cool for a few dates, too.

ruffian said:

:D

You are so cool! :rockon:

Originally posted by VintagePunk
Oh, that one. Duh.

:giggle:

Anyways I better be off. Going out to dinner for a friends dinner.
See you girls later :wave:

PS - Near Clone sorry for leaving on you again!! Especially when you're working so hard on a yummy Edge cap:( :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Speaking of loud music, when are they going to announce the opening acts for the third leg?? I vote for the Killers!

I heard a rumor that it might be Scissor Sisters. :love: :love:

Bye Mucca! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

if it's the Killers I will die of happiness. Let me just say, i should win a prize for sitting (well, standing) through Kings of Leon 15 times. UGH.

VintagePunk said:

I second VP's motion for The Killers!

:whistle: Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looked just like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year ...

Faraway15.jpg

You watch him cross the street, smiling at you as he approaches with a large box and two bags. Your eyes widen as he opens the back of the car and places the box in the back seat with the bags. "What did you buy?! Half the book store?!"

He laughs as he climbs into the passenger seat. "Would I do that?" He asks as you drive off. You look over at him. "Is that a retorical question?" He laughs again and covers your hand with his own.

You get to a light, slowing to a stop and he leans in, giving you a long, slow kiss. You return the kiss, humming softly as his mustache tickles. A car behind you beeps it's horn and you giggle, pulling away from him and turning to go to the apartment.

As you pull into your parking space, he leans in and kisses you deeply. You purr softly, kissing him back. His hand rests lightly on your neck, guitar callused fingers brushing lightly over your skin. When he pulls away, you sigh softly. "Let's go in, and I'll show you that I bought more than just books."

Last edited:
ruffian said:

if it's the Killers I will die of happiness. Let me just say, i should win a prize for sitting (well, standing) through Kings of Leon 15 times. UGH.

KoL...what on earth were they thinking?? :huh:

Did you see the Killers in Europe?

DG, I don't know much Scissor Sisters, but I LOVE Take Your Mama...reminds me of 70's Elton John!

Later Mucca :hug:

Ruff, do you have Dancin' Shoes???

:love: :love: The Killers were soooo amazing at Cardiff....and I read a review that someone said they sucked live... :tsk:

VintagePunk said:

DG, I don't know much Scissor Sisters, but I LOVE Take Your Mama...reminds me of 70's Elton John!

Their other stuff is great. I have their album and it's awesome. :up:

Yay, this torrent is downloading faster! :dancing:

CeeCee said:
Faraway15.jpg

You watch him cross the street, smiling at you as he approaches with a large box and two bags. Your eyes widen as he opens the back of the car and places the box in the back seat with the bags. "What did you buy?! Half the book store?!"

He laughs as he climbs into the passenger seat. "Would I do that?" He asks as you drive off. You look over at him. "Is that a retorical question?" He laughs again and covers your hand with his own.

You get to a light, slowing to a stop and he leans in, giving you a long, slow kiss. You return the kiss, humming softly as his mustache tickles. A car behind you beeps it's horn and you giggle, pulling away from him and turning to go to the apartment.

As you pull into your parking space, he leans in and kisses you deeply. You purr softly, kissing him back. His hand rests lightly on your neck, guitar callused fingers brushing lightly over your skin. When he pulls away, you sigh softly. "Let's go in, and I'll show you that I bought more than just books."

:drool::drool:

I'm glad I dind't go off quite yet. :D

I'd love to see the Killers!! that would really make the tickets worth it!

Ok anyways I'm off. :wave:
Bye Near Clone! See you later :hug:

I've got tickets to see Def Leppard in a few weeks. :reject:

Gonna try to sell them. I also ordered tickets for my niece and her hubby at the same time. I'm going to ask them if they have any friends that might want them.

nice work Cee Cee! :applaud: I love that picture 'cause his little pocket is turned inside out in his jeans :heart:

VP, turn a profit on our tix and use towards...train fares and such :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom