PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nite Gg.

cuteboyz.jpg

Cute boyzez. :cute:

:shifty: Will this do?
edgeshirtlessguitar.jpg

LOL, I forgot about that photoshoot! That will work QUITE nicely, thanks!

excuse me. I've got to go, um...

MTE, I don't want to say too much about the book UTEOTW b/c Kristen is still reading it, but I just read the part about Kennedy from MTV :lmao: :doh:

Think that approach would still work, if I promise not to write about it? ;)

No, not that I recall. Only Billie Joe, but I'll keep my eye out for you. :sexywink:

And you. :lol:

Now that, I actually do. :wink:

HA!! Gg beat me to it.

edgesexyvegas.jpg

O hai thar, Edge! ;) WHY are there no Elevation-era pics like this?? :drool::drool:

Hey, does anyone know where in Vegas that shoot was, btw? Guessing the rooftop of whatever hotel they were at... I'm going to Vegas for my 30th, so if I can find that wall and sit on it, it's totally like Edge and I were naked in the same place, right? :shifty:

I have an unused code ... but I renewed, so that is probably very useless information. :wink:

Yeah, I renewed early last year for the code, and since I didn't plan on adding any new shows (famous last words :shifty: ) for next year, I wasn't going to renew again till closer to the actual due date, March of next year.

I got the presale e-mail where it listed codes, and that only showed my two used ones.

Yeah, I renewed early last year for the code, and since I didn't plan on adding any new shows (famous last words :shifty: ) for next year, I wasn't going to renew again till closer to the actual due date, March of next year.

I got the presale e-mail where it listed codes, and that only showed my two used ones.

How do you check what your renewal date is?

MsTE nice! :cute: he'd be crazy not to.

VP, I also renewed already. Weren't we supposed to get a new code for renewing? Or do you mean they gave it to you before you renewed. My new code wasn't there, but as soon as I renewed it appeared. That's normal right?

Yeah, if you renewed (not sure of the timeframe), you should have gotten a new code. Mine was listed right away. It had my previously used codes, with a line through them, and then the new one.

It meant that I renewed and got my code as I was expecting. :)

So now do you have 5 (b/c you had one from before?)? Are you buying more tickets? Should I renew and get more codes? What if they play Dublin when I'm there? :panic:

eta: I don't know why this is so confusing to me. I'm tired.

eta: I mean, they're not going to add any MORE N.Am. dates, RIGHT?

Five? Five what? I'm so confused. :lol:

Yes, I renewed in the anticipation that I would use the codes for Dublin tickets if they announce a show there. If not, I still would have paid anyway for the CD and to have the paid membership, because I'm a sucker.

And I missed something - when are you going to Dublin?

Yeah, if you renewed (not sure of the timeframe), you should have gotten a new code. Mine was listed right away. It had my previously used codes, with a line through them, and then the new one.

Same here. :)

They did screw up last year though. :shifty: When I used my code at that UNLV site for Vegas tickets, they never removed the code. So i was able to use it again for more tix later. I guess it had something to do with that being a show that ticketmaster wasn't controlling.

Ok, I need totally girly advice!

I'm procrastinating finishing my article by figuring out what kind of eye makeup to do with my 7 shirt for whatever show I wear it to. What do you guys think of this?

5090878907_8fbc7b0aa7.jpg

5090878833_a9d419987c_m.jpg

With this shirt?

5091486942_7eed801a1b.jpg

(Mine isn't far enough along for pics yet, so Edge volunteered to model!)

Is wearing marron & black eyeshadow with a maroon & black shirt too matchy-matchy? Does red-based eye makeup make me look like a zombie dying of pinkeye? Or is it ok?

(Pardon my Eyebrows of DOOM, btw.)

I think that had happened to me as well. I think I was able to buy a Minneapolis GA with the code that I shouldn't have still been able to use. :shh:

MTE, I am totally envious of your eye makeup ability. That's gorgeous!

Five? Five what? I'm so confused. :lol:

Yes, I renewed in the anticipation that I would use the codes for Dublin tickets if they announce a show there. If not, I still would have paid anyway for the CD and to have the paid membership, because I'm a sucker.

And I missed something - when are you going to Dublin?

I don't know. I think I should not be trying to have an intelligent conversation now. I thought you said you had one "ticket" left on your old code (like, you'd only bought 3 with the old code) and then you get 4 with the new code, right?

And I'm not sure I need the CD so if I'm not buying any more tickets, I don't know if I'll renew. Decisions, decisions.

And I meant, if/when I'm in the UK and they play Dublin... I guess by "there" I meant somewhere on or near the same continent. :lol:

:reject:
*makes pot of coffee*

Yeah, I haven't renewed yet, but I still have a new code. It's on the presale page of the site, and it's on my account page, but it wasn't in the presale e-mail we got, that only showed my two used codes.

Zooey, renewal date can be found on your account page.

Pretty and sparkly, MTE!

Thanks cori, I should have looked in that thread first, duh.

This is the first time I've ever gotten a freebie from u2.com, awesome.

Back
Top Bottom