PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem, I told my friend I'd shared her recipe with someone across the ocean, and she said "I bet she'll put HP sauce on it."

Can you confirm if you are a fan of HP sauce? (I had to ask her what it was. :lol: )

Jem, I told my friend I'd shared her recipe with someone across the ocean, and she said "I bet she'll put HP sauce on it."

Can you confirm if you are a fan of HP sauce? (I had to ask her what it was. :lol: )

No I disilke it as much as mustard. :reject::lol: Ketchup really is the only suace I will eat. Though I have Mayo mixed in with Tuna quite a bit. :lol:

Am a weird eater. :lol:

Hey everyone! Apparently I slept for twelve hours straight due to my cold. :reject: But I'm glad I didn't wake up, because...
Bono is a damn good kisser according to my subconscious. :lol:

What is in Lobster Bisque? Lobtser meat I assume. :shifty: I need to learn to cook stuff. :lol::reject:

You might have to wait a while but think of the pay of when its done. ;)

Yup, lobster for sure. There's also shrimp. Other ingredients are celery, onions, garlic, butter, flour, chicken stock, cream and cajun spices. :drool: It's one of my favourite recipes to make, and you're right - it's worth it when it's done! :love:

Yup, lobster for sure. There's also shrimp. Other ingredients are celery, onions, garlic, butter, flour, chicken stock, cream and cajun spices. :drool: It's one of my favourite recipes to make, and you're right - it's worth it when it's done! :love:

Never had lobster. :hmm: I like most of those ingredients apart from shrimp, onions and spices. Maybe if I end up liking lobster meat I could meddle with the recipe. :hmm:

Yeah it will be worth it. Seen you mention it alot so gathered it must be one of your faves. :D:hug:

Never had lobster. :hmm: I like most of those ingredients apart from shrimp, onions and spices. Maybe if I end up liking lobster meat I could meddle with the recipe. :hmm:

Yeah it will be worth it. Seen you mention it alot so gathered it must be one of your faves. :D:hug:

I hadn't had lobster until about 4 years ago, and I tried it at a fancy restaurant. Been hooked ever since. :drool: Yeah, you could definitely meddle with the recipe, and use other stuff. I got the recipe from Kaf, and changed it up a bit so it's the perfect way for me. :)

And mayo, ftw! Love that too. :D

Plus, I love that the main character's name is Alicia. I don't get to hear fictional characters saying my name out loud that often. :wink:

It seems like any time my name is used on a TV show, it's a stripper or something.

Excellent plan... but I'm not sure if I could fake "non-excitement" at a U2 show.

I'm off to see/hear Mr.Z play tonight! :hyper:

Have fun!!

I hadn't had lobster until about 4 years ago, and I tried it at a fancy restaurant. Been hooked ever since. :drool: Yeah, you could definitely meddle with the recipe, and use other stuff. I got the recipe from Kaf, and changed it up a bit so it's the perfect way for me. :)

:hmm: Might look into this after trying Cori's Tuna burger. :drool:

It seems like any time my name is used on a TV show, it's a stripper or something.

:lol: At least your name is used on TV. :sexywink: Mine is normally spelt with a "G", so its kind of rare to even see my name with a "J" anywhere. Let alone on TV. Full name is Jemma for those not aware. :wink:

Jem, my friend had a comment about using mayo in the burgers instead of mustard - as mayo's made of oil, it might make them a little on the greasy side ... but maybe not more than you would get with a plain old beef burger.

:)

Jem, my friend had a comment about using mayo in the burgers instead of mustard - as mayo's made of oil, it might make them a little on the greasy side ... but maybe not more than you would get with a plain old beef burger.

:)

:love: I might give that a try. Would never have thought of trying the Mayo in mixing with the burger. When I make it will let you know how it goes. :D:up:

:) :hug:

Oh, I thought you had mentioned you were thinking of substituting mayo for the mustard in the patties.

I probably just had a reading comprehension fail. D'oh!

Oh, I thought you had mentioned you were thinking of substituting mayo for the mustard in the patties.

I probably just had a reading comprehension fail. D'oh!

Its me being confusing. I mentioned liking it with tuna ( I meant as in Tuna mayo sadnwiches ). Woulldnt have thought of mixing them together for the burgers. So Doh to me not you. :wink::hug:

I will defo give that suugestion a try. :love::drool:

You probably could go without adding it into the mix - I think the egg provides enough moisture to make it mix. It's worth a shot!

Back
Top Bottom