PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I'm supposed to take off most of my clothes and head over to the Edge? OK!!

Dude. Reading about U2 TOTALLY COUNTS as religious studies!

:giggle: Never thought about it that way! :wink:

No worries, I can probably YouTube most of it. Thanks for trying!

You're welcome! :)

Yay, so I just talked with the friend who was iffy, and she's totally in for tonight! Hockey game here I come!! :rockon: :sighofrelief:

Aww, that's one of my all time favourite movies! :love: I was thinking about watching it the other day, but never got around to it. He's definitely a cutie. :D

yep, one of my favourite movies too!! now you make me want to get my dvd out of the shelf and put it on... haven't seen it for a few months already! but I will grow my need to see it for a little more and watch it on another time :)

Even though I got teh dvd I don't usually watch it until christmas. Pretty cool to see it again. :heart: One of those movies that don't need to be original or genuinely interesting. Just some feel good lovin' you can watch without having to think so much.

:lol: :love:

Sorry for those non premiums/FB peeps. I was able to attach it, though. :D

Oh yes thank you. I am non FB. (I think non premiums can see all pics now right? I could be wrong about that.)

That sign though, omg :lol:

My pancakes were yummy. Today I am going to try to be productive and organize my U2 road trip for next year by gathering all my info, reservations, tickets, etc in one neat and tidy place. Right now everything is scattered and I hope I can even find it all. :uhoh:

Even though I got teh dvd I don't usually watch it until christmas. Pretty cool to see it again. :heart: One of those movies that don't need to be original or genuinely interesting. Just some feel good lovin' you can watch without having to think so much.

on it's own way it's absolutely totally original! but yeah, it's such a sweet movie and in the end it leaves your soul soooo pleased! I don't necessarily consider it as a watching at Christmas only movie, once I ached for it so much that I watched it with 30°C in the middle of summer. When i'm desperate for it, I'll watch it. So many beautiful storylines!

on it's own way it's absolutely totally original! but yeah, it's such a sweet movie and in the end it leaves your soul soooo pleased! I don't necessarily consider it as a watching at Christmas only movie, once I ached for it so much that I watched it with 30°C in the middle of summer. When i'm desperate for it, I'll watch it. So many beautiful storylines!

True, it's sort of original. And it has so many great actors in it! :heart:

I've never watched it in summer though. For some reason I watch these kind of romantic comedies when it starts to get cold.

Today I am going to try to be productive and organize my U2 road trip for next year by gathering all my info, reservations, tickets, etc in one neat and tidy place. Right now everything is scattered and I hope I can even find it all. :uhoh:

never too soon to be well prepared for such an important occasion! It's only how far along? oh yeah, next summer :D but i would probably do it myself!

never too soon to be well prepared for such an important occasion! It's only how far along? oh yeah, next summer :D but i would probably do it myself!

I have this nightmare where I get to the shows and have nothing, no tickets, no money, nothing. It's sooo scary. I'd rather face Freddie or something.

Oh yes thank you. I am non FB. (I think non premiums can see all pics now right? I could be wrong about that.)

That sign though, omg :lol:

My pancakes were yummy. Today I am going to try to be productive and organize my U2 road trip for next year by gathering all my info, reservations, tickets, etc in one neat and tidy place. Right now everything is scattered and I hope I can even find it all. :uhoh:

People were giving me weird looks as I was taking the picture. :giggle:

That's a good idea. :) Hope you find everything okay! At least you have a long time to look!

Don't by drugs. Become a popstar and they give you them for free! :lol:

Listen to your Uncle Billy, kids. :yes: :laugh:

True, it's sort of original. And it has so many great actors in it! :heart:

I've never watched it in summer though. For some reason I watch these kind of romantic comedies when it starts to get cold.

Absolutely lots of great actors!
I really adore the scene where the guy comes behind Keira Knightley's character door and shows the signs!
And I really like the storyline of Colin Firth's character with the foreigner.
and I really love the scene where Emma Thompson's character is weeping during Joni Mitchell's song (love the song, btw)
and Hugh Grant's dance...
ah, just too many great scenes..

I have this nightmare where I get to the shows and have nothing, no tickets, no money, nothing. It's sooo scary. I'd rather face Freddie or something.

yeah, hard to find something scarier than loosing U2 tickets.
I was veeeeeeery frightened of not getting my Seville concert tickets. I had bought them in advance and wanted to pick them up from some local ticket outlet 72 hours before the show, but then a lot of them didn't really know what I was talking about and didn't have anything to do with concert tickets, yet they were listed as the local outlets on the website. So I was getting reeeeeeally nervous, cause I didn't know for certain if I will get them on the day of the concert from the stadium ticket booth (i had never picked them up there before, so I couldn't be 100% certain). They searched for it quite some time there and my nerves were just really tense at that moment, a nightmarish moment almost, but luckily they had just misplaced it in another pile and I got it. I felt sooooo relieved!

OMG - NOOOOOOO!! Justin Beiber (sp?) is apparently singing one of the anthems at the game tonight!! :scream: :panic: :sad: I think I'm going to have to bring earplugs. I hope this is just a horrid rumour. I've managed to avoid hearing him all this time, and now I'm going to be subjected to it in person?! GAH!!! :madwife:

:lol: Sorry for the overreaction, there. :wink:

OMG - NOOOOOOO!! Justin Beiber (sp?) is apparently singing one of the anthems at the game tonight!! :scream: :panic: :sad: I think I'm going to have to bring earplugs. I hope this is just a horrid rumour. I've managed to avoid hearing him all this time, and now I'm going to be subjected to it in person?! GAH!!! :madwife:

Earplugs? What about a shotgun! :wink:

Uhhhhhhhh :no:

Back
Top Bottom