PGP - PLEBAholics Unanonymous:- we're addicted and proud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
andberlin said:
:ohmy:
you guys are still at it (sort of!)!! ali - on my electronic tuner (yay!!) what note am i going for if i'm to tune it down half a step? having said that i think the NYD tabs i've looked at have that 11-11-9-11 thing going on.....it all confuses me....i need a bit more of an education :reject:

It all confuses me the whole thing. I wish i could play though. I need to get one of Kats brothers friends to teach me how to play. They can all play guitar/bass/drums etc. :drool:

I have to go theres a film coming on with a ferret in it and i want to watch. :cute:

:lol::reject:

Bri's innuendos. :drool:

BBL girls. :kiss:

bonoishot said:

I have to go theres a film coming on with a ferret in it and i want to watch. :cute:

:lol::reject:

I don't know if you remember me talking about it last year, but for several years now, there's this family of groundhogs who reside in a shed in my backyard, and they come out in the early evening to eat grass. :cute: Anyway, the past few days, we've seen one of them out there again - it's really fat, so we think it may be a pregnant female. :cute: Yesterday, Sarah caught it with plastic in its mouth, and was scared it would try to eat it, so she made noise so it would run away from the plastic (long story as to why I have plastic in my yard, but I do :| )...today, I caught it walking across my patio with a plastic shopping bag in its mouth - now we think it's building a nest with all the plastic. :cute: :love:

Ye gods, I can't believe I've gone to bed, woken up, and come to work and this thread is still on the same page since I left! :lol:
This is a sign that either a) the thread is way too quiet, or b) I've had way too little sleep...
Or both. :crack:

Ferrets are so cute! :cute:

We spent three hours on MSN trying to figure out the NYD tab... :lol: (or I spent three hours trying to communicate clearly, anyway)

Wild! Queen of Pervertia! :bow:

WildHoney said:
Who me ???? :angel:

Doe sthat make you one of my subjects :lol:

Hi Ali :hug:

Sorry my connection seems to be slow and i've just booked my flight to Dublin :drool:

How are you??

No, I'm a proud citizen of Innocentaria over here.... :D

Hey! :hug:

Yay for flight bookage!! :hyper: I must go to Dublin one day...
I'm pretty good... completely insane, but there's nothing new about that :D

Hi Ali :hug:

it's going alright, thanks :)

lunchtime for you, nearly bedtime for me :giggle:

I got up this morning and called Gavin on his lunch break while I had breakfast :lol:

the world gets smaller and more confusing every day :wink:

It's a fun ride, isn't it! :D
Nice avatar, by the way... :up:
(Your sig reminds me of Weldy's avatar... it was a bit confusing for a while there :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom