PGP-Party like its 1999! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Party on Wayne! Party on Garth! :wink:

U2356.jpg

ROFL I should have said something. D'oh! :wink: Do you want to use yours? We can just leave one for them to get rid of.

Hi Jo :hug: I had no clue he was a Prince fan. :lol:

Dazz its fun to rock peoples little boats a bit. :wink:

Molly anything sounds good, I'm hungry. :wink:

Last edited:
oh, RUSSTY !

I FORGOT that your Mom was in DWB!!! :hug: russty's mom ~~what a gift to those in need!

and yeah..............she would rightly be a touch critic to Bono....but I'm glad she sees he's been in it for the long haul........he could be doing alot easier things than all he's done learning, talking ^ traveling on behalf of DATA & ONE.

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
Molly
i just read on last thread.....you said some people didn't understand or were ?jealous? of your lifestyle.....but dodn't catch what that was...IF you described it..., that is....

i don't have to work and i get to travel a lot so some people think i am spoiled etc

jobob said:
I had a Lean Cuisine earlier.

and now I'm wondering if I should have my other Lean Cuisine before I go to sleep. :hmm:

i could either have pizza
or make pasta
i will probably go for the
pasta :D

We had horrible crap frozen pizza. My tummy has been funky the last few days so nothing in the house sounds really good. I did have a really good veggie burger yesterday though. :drool:

QI54752-vi.jpg

hey hiya jo! :hug:

guess what....I've decided ....I'm goinmg hang out AT msg after bruce's seeger sessions show!

maybe i'll get to see him up close again! It's been almost 30 yrs since that last time!
MAYBE i'lll get to actually meet him too!:drool: :drool:

Russty Cat said:
We had horrible crap frozen pizza. My tummy has been funky the last few days so nothing in the house sounds really good. I did have a really good veggie burger yesterday though. :drool:

QI54752-vi.jpg

:ohmy: has SG seen THAT pic? :giggle:

I love a good veggie burger! even if I do still eat meat.... usually pork, chicken or :drool: :drool: lamb [my fave, which I HATED as a kid/teen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom