PGP-Party like its 1999! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for a week after last thanksgiving my guy
would eat nothing but sandwiches made with cream cheese, stuffing, cranberry sauce and turkey

Hey Russty :wave: :hug:

Don't worry...we know it was going to happened and I'm just glad that it was in front of our apartment...and not in the street or an area without a phone (Trust me....this is the third time within the last 5-6 years this happened....and all three times we have been lucky to have been near a place with a phone and while my dad still has money to pay for the towing and the replacement tire.) But my dad lost a anti-theft thingy to replace the tire and to get the full size spare out of the trunk. I think it was left at the last place we had to change the tire...whice was Sears Tires :shrug:

jobob said:

Good luck, dazz.

I will be seeing that show here in Michigan a month from tonight. Can't wait. :hyper:

Haven't decided whether or not to try to hang out afterwards or party beforehand, though. I'm not as active on Bruce boards as I am here, so ...

:hyper: you have to tell me all 'bout the show!!! :hyper:

my sis ......decided she was just not up to trying to deal with trying to get tickets..... she had just been home less thsan a week from vacation.

But with her money she most like COULD get a last minute one for her slef...

me :shifty: i still hav to pay her the 225$ i owe her for the 11/22 U2 tix. I'm gut paying off the previously biggest money i oowed here. I owe her some more , but that should be done hopefully by end of summer, then i can tackle the u2 tix.

anyway....when I saw bruce walk out of the Palladium {old movie-house size thearter..he was talking to someone as he passed right by me......but I felt the breath of his speaking walft right over my right ear!:drool: :drool: :drool:

i can SILL bring up that experience! :D :drool:

dazzledbylight said:

anyway....when I saw bruce walk out of the Palladium {old movie-house size thearter..he was talking to someone as he passed right by me......but I felt the breath of his speaking walft right over my right ear!:drool: :drool: :drool:

i can SILL bring up that experience! :D :drool:

Wow ... I think I'd :faint: if I were ever that close to him. Yep. I'd just fall right over onto the pavement and :faint: dead away. :wink:

I'm sure I'll post something in my journal here about the show. :wink:

I've already found bootlegs mp3s from other Seeger Session shows on the net ... they're good.

Okay my hair is bugging the crap out of me and its gotten so much hotter around here lately, so I'm thinking its time once again for "How many people can I piss off by shaving my head!" :lol: B is gone for the evening...I wonder how pissed he would get if I did it while he was gone? :eyebrow: :wink:

:drool: Now it's almost a year since I saw them at MSG,doing the full show { I was at Brookyn Bridge} !!!:drool: :drool:

unlike my bud Diane.....I thot 5/21 was a great show!
Our section in the eagle's nest a bit behind the stage.... was standing up and dancing! And so was I.......when i wasn't :shifty: occasionally :laugh: gnawing on my fingers in waves of lust!

Oh, you look so beauuuutiful tonight!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
Okay my hair is bugging the crap out of me and its gotten so much hotter around here lately, so I'm thinking its time once again for "How many people can I piss off by shaving my head!" :lol: B is gone for the evening...I wonder how pissed he would get if I did it while he was gone? :eyebrow: :wink:

how about a skinny mohawk instead?! :D

bonointhesunsmile3pl.jpg

He is so darn cute sometimes! :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom